TD-influenced Musicians Charity CD Project

Janus
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Janus »

Here's a small list I have to hand of the artists for the CD, I'm getting a fair few coming onboard from the Myspace site at present also so this isn't comprehensive (apologies for now to anyone who has submitted & is not on the list here as not at my own pc at present)

Big Moog
Barry Nielson
Thomas Rydell
Brendan Pollard
Desert Voyager
Redziller
Edweirdo
Etherfysh
Geoff Keogh
Ian Catherall
Jacob Pertou
Jez Creek
John Battema
Lambert Ringlage
Frederic Mauerhofer
Dark Half
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Great stuff Chris,look forward to this in the future 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Good stuff, although I probably won't be getting their music, I still think it's in a good cause
Janus

Post by Janus »

Project still going to plan and more artists and some great new sounds coming in every day (Richard Branson...who's he? :wink: )

Am kicking off a second trial today in similar vain on my myspace site this afternoon between 2pm and 6pm (UK time) if anyones online,I'll be adding and playing EM artists for 4 hours. Did the first trial the other evening and feedback went through the roof, many are now offering toward helping the charity CD project as a result so looking good. :D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Janus wrote:Project still going to plan and more artists and some great new sounds coming in every day (Richard Branson...who's he? :wink: )

Am kicking off a second trial today in similar vain on my myspace site this afternoon between 2pm and 6pm (UK time) if anyones online,I'll be adding and playing EM artists for 4 hours. Did the first trial the other evening and feedback went through the roof, many are now offering toward helping the charity CD project as a result so looking good. :D

WOW I am loving that Logos remix that your playing. got to get a copy of that!!!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:Good stuff, although I probably won't be getting their music, I still think it's in a good cause
why not? might be some gems in their you wouldn`t normally hear about. Thomas Rydell is good he sent me some of his MP3s
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Hi Chris this is a good way to expand the project I have been working on some more complexed pieces over the last two days as I'm getting more accustomed to the software I'm now using . Many great sounds out there from this performance....

Greetings ....a friend in Dublin :!: :!: Geoff :D :) 8) :!: :arrow:
Janus

Post by Janus »

cantosis wrote:
Janus wrote:Project still going to plan and more artists and some great new sounds coming in every day (Richard Branson...who's he? :wink: )

WOW I am loving that Logos remix that your playing. got to get a copy of that!!!
Not long finishes that 5 hour stint phew!!!!(banna beer time!)Yes mate that track is an absolute corker isn't it. The guy goes under the name Dithmar and I've been chatting to him re: the charrity CD project so watch this space :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

All the best with this Chris!
Last edited by 24db on Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janus

Post by Janus »

Taximan431 wrote:Hi Chris this is a good way to expand the project I have been working on some more complexed pieces over the last two days as I'm getting more accustomed to the software I'm now using . Many great sounds out there from this performance....

Hi Geoff thats cool mate look forward to your new music. Thats the second one of them in a couple of days and it's going a bit nuclear in a good way. Had around 200 mesages, comments and the like whilst doing the thing and I only posted it on the bulletin board this morning saying it was happening. More barmy army members in the making and as you say some great artists for any TD charity music projects. Cheers again Geoff :D
Janus

Post by Janus »

24db wrote:All the best with Chris!
Cheers Andy went well, cream-crackerd now!! I'm giving the Dithmar track a spin on myspace while I go grab last orders so you might want to give it a listen :D :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

Janus wrote:
Cheers Andy went well, cream-crackerd now!! I'm giving the Dithmar track a spin on myspace while I go grab last orders so you might want to give it a listen :D :arrow:
cheers Chris, CJ has just chased me out from under the cans ;)
Janus

Post by Janus »

24db wrote:
Janus wrote:
cheers Chris, CJ has just chased me out from under the cans ;)
:lol: as BM would say Barmy? then join thee Army, U LOT IZ CWAZY! Top stuff :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Taximan431 wrote:Hi Chris this is a good way to expand the project I have been working on some more complexed pieces over the last two days as I'm getting more accustomed to the software I'm now using . Many great sounds out there from this performance....

Look forward to hearing this Geoff :D 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:
I like this track,its great stuff 8)