Back to Work

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Hyperboreauk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Holidays are over far to quickly for my liking...............trouble is people create far too much rubbish :cry: :( :cry:
I have to agree Colin Xmas week is always a nightmare for us.

Gary
To see the amount of rubbish thrown out over the xmas period and the way it is put out anything up to mid January defies belief........even tho strict recycling rules are coming in at most local authorities people dont give a hoot,and the recyclable materials people put in their ordinary rubbish is just down to lazyness...........My main gripe is people who put cardboard boxes by the side of their bin full of heavy refuse knowing its going to hammer down with rain all night,you pick them up and the bottom falls out...............that just about drives me totally mad :x :x
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Holidays are over far to quickly for my liking...............trouble is people create far too much rubbish :cry: :( :cry:

Gary
To see the amount of rubbish thrown out over the xmas period and the way it is put out anything up to mid January defies belief........even tho strict recycling rules are coming in at most local authorities people dont give a hoot,and the recyclable materials people put in their ordinary rubbish is just down to lazyness...........My main gripe is people who put cardboard boxes by the side of their bin full of heavy refuse knowing its going to hammer down with rain all night,you pick them up and the bottom falls out...............that just about drives me totally mad :x :x
Those scenarios are very familiar Colin obviously a countrywide problem.
Recycling is our biggest headache the amount of contamination we get from industrial and commercial premises is a joke. :x
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote:

Gary
Sorry Colin, I'm guilty of the cardboard thing, but it has to go out early as our recycling lorry often calls before 7 am.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Rico

Post by Rico »

Dad's back to work starting today.

He switched to a better conditioned job this year, but apparently it's more rough on the working side of things.