Postings

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Postings

Post by timer »

Guys, could you all please limit the number of postings you do during the day !,
Now ive gone back to work I only get chance to catch up things at 18:00, and ive been on here ever since and still not read everything from today !.

Im Joking of course !!!
24db

Re: Postings

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Guys, could you all please limit the number of postings you do during the day !,
Now ive gone back to work I only get chance to catch up things at 18:00, and ive been on here ever since and still not read everything from today !.

Im Joking of course !!!
Sorry Tim
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:Guys, could you all please limit the number of postings you do during the day !,

Im Joking of course !!!
Yep. Sure Tim.

.....ahhhh damn. :wink:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Im Joking of course !!!
Only once, I have made more postings than you ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

DUE TO shock, BM is reducing his postings to less than 0.1% per day, of which 0.03% will be repetitive humour and 'jokes' and the other 0.07% will consist of deep, serious analysis of music (TD's) and metaphysical musings on the nature of transient existence as spirit souls travelling through linear space time that began in this continuum at T=0 and suffered non linear inflation at 10-53 seconds
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:DUE TO shock, BM is reducing his postings to less than 0.1% per day, of which 0.03% will be repetitive humour and 'jokes' and the other 0.07% will consist of deep, serious analysis of music (TD's) and metaphysical musings on the nature of transient existence as spirit souls travelling through linear space time that began in this continuum at T=0 and suffered non linear inflation at 10-53 seconds
Im stuck to the bed with the laptop sorry :cry: and im serious :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Colin, get well soon.......

have a day nurse :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:Colin, get well soon.......

have a day nurse :wink:
Im ok BM

Its just a lot easier with the laptop than it is with the normal PC........

Im reading Muhammad Ali's autobiography in between posts 8) What a great fella he was :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

MA was/is a big hero of mine, rumble in the jungle......when we were kings......great DVD
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:MA was/is a big hero of mine, rumble in the jungle......when we were kings......great DVD
Considering how loud he was in the ring and bragging before fights he really was a family orientated guy who had a good upbringing and treated people with respect...........All the shouting and bragging was no more than an act to bring the punters in..........it really does seem a was a very nice guy :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:DUE TO shock, BM is reducing his postings to less than 0.1% per day, of which 0.03% will be repetitive humour and 'jokes' and the other 0.07% will consist of deep, serious analysis of music (TD's) and metaphysical musings on the nature of transient existence as spirit souls travelling through linear space time that began in this continuum at T=0 and suffered non linear inflation at 10-53 seconds
Im stuck to the bed with the laptop sorry :cry: and im serious :arrow:

in bed with Edgars Y fronts again Col ? :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Tim
The wife has got them on :oops: :roll: :arrow:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Oh Dear Oh Dear. :roll:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Peter, you may have noticed that the forum has degenerated into a mire of humour, recyled in-jokes and banter that is waaaaaaaaaaay off the musical topic, GREAT ISN'T IT?

:mrgreen:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:Peter, you may have noticed that the forum has degenerated into a mire of humour, recyled in-jokes and banter that is waaaaaaaaaaay off the musical topic, GREAT ISN'T IT?

:mrgreen:

Enough misery in the world BM :wink: :arrow: