Edgar pops round for a cuppa

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Edgar pops round for a cuppa

Post by 24db »

I've no idea what Edgar's doing at my workplace either ;)

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

That teapot sums everything up for me at the mo :oops: Great photo of EF tho 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:That teapot sums everything up for me at the mo :oops: Great photo of EF tho 8)
oops...yeah sorry mate. There was a NR poster and sticker purge on damaging your back (more like an arse covering thing for them really)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:That teapot sums everything up for me at the mo :oops: Great photo of EF tho 8)
oops...yeah sorry mate. There was a NR poster and sticker purge on damaging your back (more like an arse covering thing for them really)
No worries mate,same at work with us........courses after courses and pieces of paper being stuffed in your face to be signed........every company is now covering their asses to the hilt with H&S :roll:
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

It'd be great if Edgar really did pop round for a cuppa and a tinkle on the old ivories.... :roll: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

He would have to get past the four legged Edgar First :twisted: :oops:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/ ... 3349_m.jpg
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
No worries mate,same at work with us........courses after courses and pieces of paper being stuffed in your face to be signed........every company is now covering their asses to the hilt with H&S :roll:
I remember sitting through endless videos on correct lifting (nb not stealing) procedure, when I worked as a baggage handler. What they neglected to tell you was most of the required lifting was in areas where it was impossible to apply. (e.g. aircaraft holds with approx. 4' 6" of headroom).
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thats exactly that Mick,ive seen us fail to gain access to a street and have to pull bins down a 6 foot embankment first thing in the morning with dew on the ground..........and we had to do it :evil: If you then turn around and have a bump they turn around and say "We did'nt tell you to do that" :evil: :x :evil: :x