Angela Aki

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Angela is back now working on her new song.

"Back in the studio again today. I also had a meeting about merchandise for this year's concert tour! I know many of you live around the world, but hope to see some of you at the shows!!"

Some new pictures of Angie has been published on her facebook page, some of them uploaded by manager K when he tell a new and some of them from the updates of her private blog only available for her official Japanese fans. Here you have these pictures!

:!: :arrow:
Laserdisc Dream

Oh Yeah I forgot all about it Angela Aki Blue it on Mini disc format.

This is a album.

This a Mini disc. 8)

Laserdisc Dream

Yesterday I got package CD of Yume No Owari Ai No Hajimari her new Single.

I play it today non-stop like I said Geat song and love her songs very much. :wink:

Laserdisc Dream

Re: Angela Aki

I just wanted to say I wish her a happy birthday to Angela on her 36th birthday.

"An early birthday celebration from my best friends. I'm so lucky to have them in my life."

But now it's 15th in Japan, so now it's her birthday! So Happy Birthday from My Keys International Angie!!! We have sended to her a present like every year, this time a photo album, she don't have it yet, but soon our pictures will be on her hands!!!

Laserdisc Dream

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Angela announces indefinite hiatus next year

Angela Aki just announced today that she will start an indefinite hiatus on autumn 2014, stopping her activities in Japan in order to move to USA and study in a music school.

"To everyone, I have something to announce, it's a little long but I want to write my true feelings.

Starting from autumn 2014, I'm going to start studying in a College of Music in the USA.
All my family, my husband and my son, will come with me, and after a tour in Japan that will start in spring I'll go on an indefinite hiatus.

Next year I'll be 37 years old. When I was 18 I studied in Washington DC, but instead of music I studied international politics.
Now, with the project of making my first musical and hoping that it'll be a success, I'd like to keep improving so this decision was necessary.
I'm so sad about stopping my music career in Japan, but I feel like this is my last chance.
To make my dreams come true I'll have to live a few years in a different place and focus on studying.

I'll become a freshman being 37!

I started my career in 2004.
It's been almost 10 years, and it's been an amazing experience the fact that my music has reached so many people.
Being able to become the first person to ever make a piano solo in Nippon Budokan or singing with a children choir.
I'll be far from Japan for a while, but of course I'll keep on making songs, singing, and reaching out to all of you.
In a near future I'll come back stronger without a doubt.

Just like I said in my first Budokan performance in 2006, in the middle of "Sakurairo":

'Keep on dreaming, all your life.' "

that is Angela Aki her own words

Laserdisc Dream

The Angela Aki Years well come to closing the book of 2013.

……Please note Watch This Space…….