Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...)
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
Laserdisc Dream wrote:
Just too remind guy’s it Vangelis Birthday today his now 65 years old I wish him the Best. :D :wink:



:D :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANGELIS ON HIS 65 BIRTHDAY TODAY. :D :D








:!: :arrow:



yes indeed, good to see him still going strong. Happy Birthday


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
Just goes to show all the masters are in their 60's

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 2:22 am
Posts: 3093
Location: THE QUANTUM YEARS
Here’s Vangelis doing score for Antarctica.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRO8BT6o ... re=related






:!: :arrow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Posts: 3365
Location: TDFM Radio
Here's a pic of Vangelis in London circa 1983 with the
director of the Antarctica movie...I've inset a certain
TD album cover...strange!! :wink:
Image

_________________
Image
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
That certainly looks like one of the Le Parc brollies sold on the 1986 UK tour ! but the photo obviously pre dates that by a few years. :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Perhaps its a "Le Parc" promo brolly Chris :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Posts: 3365
Location: TDFM Radio
timer wrote:
That certainly looks like one of the Le Parc brollies sold on the 1986 UK tour ! but the photo obviously pre dates that by a few years. :?

Wonder if there's any pics of Edgar knocking about with him with a Heaven & Hell umbrella anywhere? :wink:

_________________
Image
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Janus wrote:
timer wrote:
That certainly looks like one of the Le Parc brollies sold on the 1986 UK tour ! but the photo obviously pre dates that by a few years. :?

Wonder if there's any pics of Edgar knocking about with him with a Heaven & Hell umbrella anywhere? :wink:



Do you know if they're paths ever crossed ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
timer wrote:
Janus wrote:
timer wrote:
That certainly looks like one of the Le Parc brollies sold on the 1986 UK tour ! but the photo obviously pre dates that by a few years. :?

Wonder if there's any pics of Edgar knocking about with him with a Heaven & Hell umbrella anywhere? :wink:



Do you know if they're paths ever crossed ?


Only very very briefly in the 70s,i asked Edgar in Vienna :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
Janus wrote:
timer wrote:
That certainly looks like one of the Le Parc brollies sold on the 1986 UK tour ! but the photo obviously pre dates that by a few years. :?

Wonder if there's any pics of Edgar knocking about with him with a Heaven & Hell umbrella anywhere? :wink:



Do you know if they're paths ever crossed ?


Only very very briefly in the 70s,i asked Edgar in Vienna :arrow:


Cheers CJ - pity there wasn't a collaboration at that point !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Posts: 3365
Location: TDFM Radio
epsilon75 wrote:
Perhaps its a "Le Parc" promo brolly Chris :wink:

Colin the two of them were walking by Marbel Arch which is next to Hyde Park which makes this even stranger (cues theme from the Twilight Zone :wink: ) Antarctica came out 83 so this would be at a guess 82 that pre-dates as Tim mentioned the TD brollies available much later..spooky :lol:

_________________
Image
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Janus wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Perhaps its a "Le Parc" promo brolly Chris :wink:

Colin the two of them were walking by Marbel Arch which is next to Hyde Park which makes this even stranger (cues theme from the Twilight Zone :wink: ) Antarctica came out 83 so this would be at a guess 82 that pre-dates as Tim mentioned the TD brollies available much later..spooky :lol:


It has to be the PROTOTYPE Chris :? :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
epsilon75 wrote:
Janus wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Perhaps its a "Le Parc" promo brolly Chris :wink:

Colin the two of them were walking by Marbel Arch which is next to Hyde Park which makes this even stranger (cues theme from the Twilight Zone :wink: ) Antarctica came out 83 so this would be at a guess 82 that pre-dates as Tim mentioned the TD brollies available much later..spooky :lol:


It has to be the PROTOTYPE Chris :? :wink:


Another of yours mate ? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Posts: 3365
Location: TDFM Radio
epsilon75 wrote:
Janus wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Perhaps its a "Le Parc" promo brolly Chris :wink:

Colin the two of them were walking by Marbel Arch which is next to Hyde Park which makes this even stranger (cues theme from the Twilight Zone :wink: ) Antarctica came out 83 so this would be at a guess 82 that pre-dates as Tim mentioned the TD brollies available much later..spooky :lol:


It has to be the PROTOTYPE Chris :? :wink:

Your probably right mate ..I suppose someone had to test-run it for all the TD fans :lol:

_________________
Image
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Posts: 3365
Location: TDFM Radio
New soundtrack release from Vangelis due out initially on 10th Dec..
Swiadectwo aka Testimony..more info here:

http://elsew.com/data/latest.htm

_________________
Image
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...) All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
Page 14 of 22 [ 327 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage