Glasto Festival

Janus
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Janus »

Have a good 'un Stephen. There's still a case of Speckled Hen awaiting you at Bar Zeit :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Janus wrote:Have a good 'un Stephen. There's still a case of Speckled Hen awaiting you at Bar Zeit :wink:
Cheers Chris! Must drop in soon!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHEN :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
redziller

Post by redziller »

Cool reportage & best wishes on your birthday 8)
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
24db

Post by 24db »

happy birthday mate!
timer

Post by timer »

I can proudly announce that the Glasto Festival 2007 is finally over - we had the fortune to follow four lorries carrying the portaloo's all the way back to Glastonbury !. :x
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:I can proudly announce that the Glasto Festival 2007 is finally over - we had the fortune to follow four lorries carrying the portaloo's all the way back to Glastonbury !. :x
The air was nicely scented then Tim :mrgreen:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:I can proudly announce that the Glasto Festival 2007 is finally over - we had the fortune to follow four lorries carrying the portaloo's all the way back to Glastonbury !. :x
I was gasping for a fag, but couldn't bring myself to wind down the windows in the car ! :shock:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
I was gasping for a fag, but couldn't bring myself to wind down the windows in the car ! :shock:
You should have lit up a Camel Cigarette,you would not have known any different,they smell like S*** anyway :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: The air was nicely scented then Tim :mrgreen:
You should have lit up a Camel Cigarette,you would not have known any different,they smell like S*** anyway :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Classic mate ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I see we have had another couple of spammers register today,i think the last eight look dodgy :evil: :x
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

timer wrote:Happy B'Day for tomorrow Stephen, glad you enjoyed yourself down this end of the country last weekend despite the awful weather.
Cheers Tim! I have to say, your invitation to use the shower seemed very tempting at times... would have been taking the p!ss though bringing my 18 other friends and most of the field of mud along too!

I love the area around you. I spent a few weeks in Sherbourne and Wells in my youth (I used to sing in choirs etc). Of course, now I'm a little older, it's all the signs for the scrumpy and cider that I find hard to drive past!
timer

Post by timer »

billythefish wrote:
timer wrote:Happy B'Day for tomorrow Stephen, glad you enjoyed yourself down this end of the country last weekend despite the awful weather.
Cheers Tim! I have to say, your invitation to use the shower seemed very tempting at times... would have been taking the p!ss though bringing my 18 other friends and most of the field of mud along too!

I love the area around you. I spent a few weeks in Sherbourne and Wells in my youth (I used to sing in choirs etc). Of course, now I'm a little older, it's all the signs for the scrumpy and cider that I find hard to drive past!
Stephen - I was raised in Wells from birth to about 22 yrs old, we lived in Vicars Close next to the Cathedral & like you I sang in a choir (for my sins!).
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

timer wrote:
billythefish wrote:

Stephen - I was raised in Wells from birth to about 22 yrs old, we lived in Vicars Close next to the Cathedral & like you I sang in a choir (for my sins!).
Wow! What a great place to grow up :-)
I remember that close well. We were staying in the choir school a couple of streets away.
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

Didn't attend this years festival. Tickets were like gold dust.
Some great band line ups though. Saw The Who, Artic Monkeys, Kieser Chiefs, The Killers and Artic Fire on the goggle box. Thought they were all ace...

...and all that mud glorious mud! A ritual now for Glasto revellers!
Ode To Granny A