Cardiff Fan Meet 2007: an Invitation

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Cardiff Fan Meet 2007: an Invitation

Post by 24db »

You are cordially invited to the
Cardiff Fan Meet 2007
in recognition of that auspicious occasion, namely.
TD FAN’S FIRST Welsh Fan Meet
at ‘The Prince of Wales’ in St Mary’s Street, Cardiff, Wales. On July 21st from 2pm

FEATURING:
. FOUR Gigantic Barrel’s of Brain’s Bitter (aged since 1974)…failing that there’s a vicious rumour they sell beer at the Pub (to be confirmed)
. VERY Copious Quantities Of High Quality Italian Crisps and those Pork flavoured thingies that your mate always asks for even though he never buys you any!
. A BEVY Of Beautiful Young Ladies
. Numerous Very Interesting Weirdos And Skilled Conversationalists (TD and beyond!...no topic off limit…you have been warned!)
. LOTS Of other Things Too Divers And Recherche To Mention (no we didn’t know what it meant either!)
. AT LEAST one reference to Sheep during the night (hell we’re an open minded bunch)
. THE TD CHARITY MEMORABILIA RAFFLE…who will win Edgar’s bath plug? Time will tell…
All the profits go to charity…either that or a single flight to a secret South American country, my bet is Brazil…D’oh…Blast!!!

AT THE PRINCE OF WALES PUB UNTIL LATE, 3 AM OR WHEN THE MONEY RUNS OUT…
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Great stuff mate :arrow: but not many takers when you consider the UK TDs strongest fan base :arrow: Never mind,we will still have a great time 8) :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Great stuff mate :arrow: but not many takers when you consider the UK TDs strongest fan base :arrow: Never mind,we will still have a great time 8) :arrow:
I guess they've all dropped off their perch...either that or gone down the pub ;)
Janus

Post by Janus »

Well cool Colin 8) Pork scratchings to boot :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same