New Arrival

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

New Arrival

Post by Hobo »

We have welcomed our daughter into the World! Baby Lois Anya weighed 7lb 11oz. The proud parents are exhausted, but if I get time, I'll post a pic later! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hey!!!! that's fantastic news Mick, please pass on my best wishes to your wife and the whole family. I was just going to ask if there was any news.

Brilliant :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:!: :!: :!: :!:

congratulations.....superb news.....

now this has lit up my day.....

:D 8) 8)
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Andy and Jon, many thanks. I'll be sure to pass on your best wishes to Faye.
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:Andy and Jon, many thanks. I'll be sure to pass on your best wishes to Faye.
drinks are on me...whenever and wherever mate, hell I might even buy some pasties ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:Andy and Jon, many thanks. I'll be sure to pass on your best wishes to Faye.
drinks are on me...whenever and wherever mate, hell I might even buy some pasties ;)
:lol: Cheers mate, I'll try to get out soon. I haven't had a beer since the Astoria gig! :shock:
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
:lol: Cheers mate, I'll try to get out soon. I haven't had a beer since the Astoria gig! :shock:
perhaps we can make down to Chris's one time?, I'm sure Stephen would be up for it. I should drop Ben a line and see what he's doing as well
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: drinks are on me...whenever and wherever mate, hell I might even buy some pasties ;)
perhaps we can make down to Chris's one time?, I'm sure Stephen would be up for it. I should drop Ben a line and see what he's doing as well
Sounds great. Just need a pass from Mrs. Hobo.
timer

Post by timer »

Congrats to you and Faye, we'll have to wet the babers head the next time your down here.
I thought you'd name her Linda Iris !.
All the best
Tim & Carmen.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

timer wrote:Congrats to you and Faye, we'll have to wet the babers head the next time your down here.
All the best
Tim & Carmen.
Cheers Tim. Believe me, I tried all TD related names. Iris nearly got through the net, but Faye was concerned about mispronounciation. I eventually had to concede the spelling of Anya for the same reason (it was meant to be "Anja").
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: :lol: Cheers mate, I'll try to get out soon. I haven't had a beer since the Astoria gig! :shock:
Sounds great. Just need a pass from Mrs. Hobo.
Obviously! got to keep the family happy first mate. Looks like june-july is gonna be busy for me...but I'll be up for a drink in or around London.
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
timer wrote:Congrats to you and Faye, we'll have to wet the babers head the next time your down here.
All the best
Tim & Carmen.
Cheers Tim. Believe me, I tried all TD related names. Iris nearly got through the net, but Faye was concerned about mispronounciation. I eventually had to concede the spelling of Anya for the same reason (it was meant to be "Anja").
did you try Judith?
batman

Post by batman »

BRAVO MICK :)
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

batman wrote:BRAVO mICK :)
Thanks Theo. Faye did all the hard work!
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

My most heartfelt congratulations to you and Mrs. Hobo. You're both probably on cloud nine (just past the stratosfear :wink: ). I'll try to raise a glass to you and the missus and the wee one tonight after I get home. My very best wishes go to your family.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin