New Arrival

batman
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by batman »

Hobo wrote:Well here she is, the first picture of "The Littlest Hobo" BEAUTIFUL!

cheers to little Hobo my friend :) :) :)
from my wife and daughter love and kisses :) :) :)
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

batman wrote:
Hobo wrote:Well here she is, the first picture of "The Littlest Hobo" BEAUTIFUL!

cheers to little Hobo my friend :) :) :)
from my wife and daughter love and kisses :) :) :)
Thank you Theo. Regards to your family.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Lonely Cowboy wrote:

Congratulations to this wonderful baby girl - did you already welcome her with TD music?? You know TD need fresh young fans...:-)))
Rest assured, as soon as the wife leaves the house, Baby Lois will be indoctrinated! :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:
Lonely Cowboy wrote:

Congratulations to this wonderful baby girl - did you already welcome her with TD music?? You know TD need fresh young fans...:-)))
Rest assured, as soon as the wife leaves the house, Baby Lois will be indoctrinated! :wink:
Tried that with my boys. Sadly it doesn't seem to have worked yet.

PS Thought I'd post up the photo again. :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Thanks Chris. I'll never tire of the photo, but I don't want to bore everybody else.
Birdnest

Post by Birdnest »

I'll never tire of the photo, but I don't want to bore everybody else
:shock: Not a chance of that here ...

Hearty congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!! From experience, they grow up way too fast (except between the ages of 12 and 16 :lol: )

Here's one for when the boy-folk come callin' in those pesky teen years
"I've got 10 acres and a backhoe, and I love digging holes and throwing things in them"

Again, Congrats from us out here!

Tom, Bird, Hily and the cats
Reality is an opinion
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Birdnest wrote:
I'll never tire of the photo, but I don't want to bore everybody else
:shock: Not a chance of that here ...

Hearty congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!! From experience, they grow up way too fast (except between the ages of 12 and 16 :lol: )

Here's one for when the boy-folk come callin' in those pesky teen years
"I've got 10 acres and a backhoe, and I love digging holes and throwing things in them"

Again, Congrats from us out here!

Tom, Bird, Hily and the cats
Many thanks Tom, it's good to hear form you again. How are things in Bitterroot?
Birdnest

Post by Birdnest »

Many thanks Tom, it's good to hear form you again. How are things in Bitterroot?
Freaky Busy its been ... And my wee daughter (umm, well not any more) just graduated from High School and is off to college in Oregon.
sigh.

So, as I said, they grow up too fast!
Reality is an opinion
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

Birdnest wrote:
Freaky Busy its been ... And my wee daughter (umm, well not any more) just graduated from High School and is off to college in Oregon.
sigh.

Sad, but true, Birdnest. My eldest girl is now 21 and is engaged to be married next summer. And my son just graduated from high school last month. My other daughter will graduate in two years. Where does the time go?
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

rotwang wrote:
Birdnest wrote:
sigh.

Sad, but true, Birdnest. My eldest girl is now 21 and is engaged to be married next summer. And my son just graduated from high school last month. My other daughter will graduate in two years. Where does the time go?
I'm a late starter to fatherhood and hope I'm around to witness these events with my children. Good luck with the wedding (Are you a Steve Martin style father?). :wink:
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

Hobo wrote:
rotwang wrote:
Birdnest wrote: Freaky Busy its been ... And my wee daughter (umm, well not any more) just graduated from High School and is off to college in Oregon.
sigh.

I'm a late starter to fatherhood and hope I'm around to witness these events with my children. Good luck with the wedding (Are you a Steve Martin style father?). :wink:
Oh, I hope not! Although I am notorious in my household for telling awful jokes and puns.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
redziller

Post by redziller »

rotwang wrote:
Birdnest wrote:
sigh.

Prolly quoted Mr Fawlty before here, but...
Zoom!
What was that?
That was your life, Mate!
That was quick, do I get another?
Sorry, Mate.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
rotwang wrote:
Birdnest wrote: Freaky Busy its been ... And my wee daughter (umm, well not any more) just graduated from High School and is off to college in Oregon.
sigh.

Mick, I want to send you 5 free raffle tickets to celibrate the birth of your daughter, is this ok?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thats a great gesture and could be the start of a whole new life of a Tangerine Dream fan :D 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Thats a great gesture and could be the start of a whole new life of a Tangerine Dream fan :D 8)
I should add this is down to the generousity of another fan, he suggested that I give a couple of free tickets, and I think it 'might' be a nice way to mark Mick's and Faye's happy news