New Arrival

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
rotwang wrote: Sad, but true, Birdnest. My eldest girl is now 21 and is engaged to be married next summer. And my son just graduated from high school last month. My other daughter will graduate in two years. Where does the time go?
I'm a late starter to fatherhood and hope I'm around to witness these events with my children. Good luck with the wedding (Are you a Steve Martin style father?). :wink:
Mick, I want to send you 5 free raffle tickets to celibrate the birth of your daughter, is this ok?
Thanks. It's a lovely gesture Andy, although I feel a bit cheapskate as I haven't been able to purchase any myself yet. Cashflow has been a problem of late and I really want to contribute. When is the closing date?
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: I'm a late starter to fatherhood and hope I'm around to witness these events with my children. Good luck with the wedding (Are you a Steve Martin style father?). :wink:
Mick, I want to send you 5 free raffle tickets to celibrate the birth of your daughter, is this ok?
Thanks. It's a lovely gesture Andy, although I feel a bit cheapskate as I haven't been able to purchase any myself yet. Cashflow has been a problem of late and I really want to contribute. When is the closing date?
July 21st in Cardiff :)

I'll post your ticket numbers later
24db

Post by 24db »

Mick...

Ticket Numbers:

202-206

Blue Book A96S 2B4R

andy
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:Mick...

Ticket Numbers:

202-206

Blue Book A96S 2B4R

andy
Many Thanks!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:Mick...

Ticket Numbers:

202-206

Blue Book A96S 2B4R

andy
Many Thanks!
no problem pal
timer

Post by timer »

All -

Mick sends his best regards to all & sundry, he's very busy with the new daughter at present hence why he's not posted for a while.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:All -

Mick sends his best regards to all & sundry, he's very busy with the new daughter at present hence why he's not posted for a while.

Great news,will be great to see him back 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:

I'm glad he's well. Thanks for passing on Tim.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Janus

Post by Janus »

billythefish wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

I'm glad he's well. Thanks for passing on Tim.
Look forward to Mick joining the barmy army back here when
he can cheers for the update
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

I know Mick will be grateful when the baby sleeps through the night for the first time. When a newborn enters the household, sleep is a luxury. I had to deal with twins -- and they never awoke at the same time during the night either.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

rotwang wrote:I know Mick will be grateful when the baby sleeps through the night for the first time. When a newborn enters the household, sleep is a luxury. I had to deal with twins -- and they never awoke at the same time during the night either.
Ain't that the truth. Sleep and children are mutually exclusive. Can't remember the last time I had a good nights sleep.