HiFi......

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:colin, like i said, i aplogise to you completely and will make sure there is no further stupidity from me either here or behind the scenes or anywhere else.
:arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:you are right colin, i apologise unreservedly.
You have voiced your opinion to me on many occasions about post editing and disappearing posts here,and you know "I AM RIGHT" .

We are here after all here to try and make sure this forum runs smoothly,and in the correct manner.

A bit of fun and banter here is great,and brings some enlightenment to the day,but messing about with people's post's is a different matter. You" AFAIK or myself "definitely" are NOT the admin,and in my eyes it is entirely up to them to "edit" posts were applicable,and finally rid this place of the fools with the unlimited amount of accounts and IDs that has brought it to it's knees and close to the graveyard of forums.

I do NOT want to fall out with you,but do not play your games with me. I can enjoy your humour and banter until the cows come home,but I do not like the underhanded tricks. Respect me,and you will be respected in turn,this forum can do without the behind the scenes sneak tactics and gutless tomfoolery.
:shock: Will you both chill..
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:you are right colin, i apologise unreservedly.
You have voiced your opinion to me on many occasions about post editing and disappearing posts here,and you know "I AM RIGHT" .

We are here after all here to try and make sure this forum runs smoothly,and in the correct manner.

A bit of fun and banter here is great,and brings some enlightenment to the day,but messing about with people's post's is a different matter. You" AFAIK or myself "definitely" are NOT the admin,and in my eyes it is entirely up to them to "edit" posts were applicable,and finally rid this place of the fools with the unlimited amount of accounts and IDs that has brought it to it's knees and close to the graveyard of forums.

I do NOT want to fall out with you,but do not play your games with me. I can enjoy your humour and banter until the cows come home,but I do not like the underhanded tricks. Respect me,and you will be respected in turn,this forum can do without the behind the scenes sneak tactics and gutless tomfoolery.
I was chilled Cliff, totally .... It is forgotton "by me" .
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
har

Post by har »

'mon lads..............Peace, Love and Understanding :wink:

The Syn - City Of Dreams 8)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

epsilon75 wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: You have voiced your opinion to me on many occasions about post editing and disappearing posts here,and you know "I AM RIGHT" .

I was chilled Cliff, totally .... It is forgotton "by me" .
:) Good. No more to be said then
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

It would be nice if the moderator could remove all of the battle of the egos cra.p from this topic, proof that stupidity has no limits.
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Marakesh wrote:It would be nice if the moderator could remove all of the battle of the egos cra.p from this topic, proof that stupidity has no limits.
:roll:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Marakesh wrote:It would be nice if the moderator could remove all of the battle of the egos cra.p from this topic, proof that stupidity has no limits.

:lol:
zygote23

Post by zygote23 »

Aaaanyway...................bigmoog asked ( before all chaos ensued!) why I changed from the all valve Icon amp.

Well simple answer is I fancied pushing a bit more grunt through the ProAcs and the SS amp came up at what I thought was a good price for a used amp. I've still got the Icon here but am more than happy with the Electrocompaniet. It does go rather loud rather quickly and yet had a similar presentation to the Icon.....plus it has remote volume control so I can be super lazy!
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

This year well put on my wish list. :)

:!: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

anyone with even a half decent stereophonic set - up, will listen to F~W and be (NOT) surprised at the excellent sound quality. especially the fat bass on track 3, I hear that Edgar has woven the samples from ******* and woven in a pumping bass PULSE that rocks my house. :P :P OF COURSE even those fans without high end stereo gear, will accept that current tang music has a sound quality that is very high indeed.

:D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Laserdisc Dream

Finally my Blu-ray Disc player come in last week I set it up play a lot movies
Its also Plays Super Audio CD and DVD-Audio plays code Free Region DVD and Blu-ray Region.
Next I'll buy Tangerine Dream on Blu Ray.

har

Post by har »

Finally, after months :roll: got round to setting up my new blu-ray system.

First thing on it was...................Pete Namlook - Virtual Vices V , DTS disc.

Now I understand why Mr Namlook makes his music available in this format 8) 8) 8).......Astounding.
Laserdisc Dream

I bought this magazine from Home theater got review a good Pioneer Blu-ray disc I bought For Christmas.

Here's the link for web page.

http://www.hometheater.com/content/pion ... -3d-player

Laserdisc Dream

I Bought another LD player no remote come with-it I took it home it work okay
All I need it Is a remote control I had to look for it on ebay.