Tangerine Dream--The Generals of Sexyness

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tangerine Dream--The Generals of Sexyness

Post by epsilon75 »

Got to be honest,what with Iris's wonderful smile (and bottom) Linda's model look figure :D Thorsten,s flowing locks and Edgar's Don Juan stud like looks 8) are TD the sexiest band on the planet :?: Who needs Take That :roll: :wink: may the Froese be with you :arrow: :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Gadzooks, have you been on the sauce! I agree wholeheartedly about Iris and Linda, :D but I'm not prepared to commit myself on the others! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Hobo wrote:Gadzooks, have you been on the sauce! I agree wholeheartedly about Iris and Linda, :D but I'm not prepared to commit myself on the others! :wink:
Anyone remember MadPam from the old forum? I wonder where she is now! She was certainly after Jerome... :shock: :shock:
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
timer

Post by timer »

I thought this topic was going to be an educated Spammer !
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

timer wrote:I thought this topic was going to be an educated Spammer !
An "educated spammer"? That's a contradiction in terms! :D
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

billythefish wrote:
Hobo wrote:Gadzooks, have you been on the sauce! I agree wholeheartedly about Iris and Linda, :D but I'm not prepared to commit myself on the others! :wink:
Anyone remember MadPam from the old forum? I wonder where she is now! She was certainly after Jerome... :shock: :shock:
I sure do, but I think the music is more sexy than him. I liked his hairdo at the tempodrom gig.
Pertou

Re: Tangerine Dream--The Generals of Sexyness

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:Got to be honest,what with Iris's wonderful smile (and bottom) Linda's model look figure :D Thorsten,s flowing locks and Edgar's Don Juan stud like looks 8) are TD the sexiest band on the planet :?: Who needs Take That :roll: :wink: may the Froese be with you :arrow: :P
:oops:
I agree.. people that make sexually arousing music are sexy...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:
billythefish wrote:
I sure do, but I think the music is more sexy than him. I liked his hairdo at the tempodrom gig.
I forgot about Jerome,such a fine figure of a man,and that hair 8) I wish he would give me some :arrow:
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

You've got plenty mate, at least there's some on top and you keep it short voluntarily..... :)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:I forgot about Jerome,such a fine figure of a man,and that hair 8) I wish he would give me some :arrow:
Are you planning to do a JF clone from the DNA in his hair?

PS, I refuse to cut my hair these days, I might be "Chris Franke's son" when we meet in Frankfurt... gotta dig out those ray-bans as well.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I forgot about Jerome,such a fine figure of a man,and that hair 8) I wish he would give me some :arrow:
Are you planning to do a JF clone from the DNA in his hair?

PS, I refuse to cut my hair these days, I might be "Chris Franke's son" when we meet in Frankfurt... gotta dig out those ray-bans as well.

Excellent news..............it suited you mate.........Bring back the franke hairdo 8)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bm is having a hair cut :shock:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

bigmoog wrote:bm is having a hair cut :shock:
:shock: :o
I hoped you could be Peter Baumann... remember you said you'd only cut your hair if the formation of EF/CF/PB re-united?? Is that going to happen?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:
I hoped you could be Peter Baumann... remember you said you'd only cut your hair if the formation of EF/CF/PB re-united?? Is that going to happen?
I can get an Edgar Wig no problem and grow some gruff and a tash :idea:

The EF CF PB line up is back :lol:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Pertou wrote:

quiet.............

bmkeepsgrowinghishair..............inanticipation oftdlivesbejan2008.....donotmissit.......efcfpb :shock:
...The wise.....are silent.....