Where are the fans ?

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
However...I will add this, I post whatever I like and I wouldn't expect anybody else to do anything different.
Ditto :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Just putting on my flame proof shell suit :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

24db wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
24db wrote:let's have some 'proper' discussion then...not just opinions...I want flow diagrams, sources, pages numbers and sick notes from yer mum for evidence at least ;)
Too be honest, many a time, I have got so bored of the same old jokes again and again.... that I nearly left the forum. :idea: :wink: :arrow:
Well to be fair Jason you post that much here anyway...although I should add your posts are worth reading.

Personally I think this forum would be a tad sad/er and we might as well just all join the EM portal and talk about Ring Modulator serial numbers if we decide that humour as no place in a TD forum. Perhaps we need a balance? what do you think? Personally I think 'all' members should post more and then we get a different blend of personalities and opinions.

However...I will add this, I post whatever I like and I wouldn't expect anybody else to do anything different.
I am free to express my boredom of the same old jokes just as the jokers are free to repeat the same jokes. I would just like less jokes and more TD. I am free to leave and I will if this forum doesn't get to be slightly more about the music.
Last edited by Desert_Voyager on Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
24db

Post by 24db »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
24db wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: Too be honest, many a time, I have got so bored of the same old jokes again and again.... that I nearly left the forum. :idea: :wink: :arrow:
Well to be fair Jason you post that much here anyway...although I should add your posts are worth reading.

Personally I think this forum would be a tad sad/er and we might as well just all join the EM portal and talk about Ring Modulator serial numbers if we decide that humour as no place in a TD forum. Perhaps we need a balance? what do you think? Personally I think 'all' members should post more and then we get a different blend of personalities and opinions.

I am free to express my boredom of the same old jokes just as the jokers are free to repeat the same jokes. I would just like less jokes and more TD, please. I am free to leave which I will if this forum doesn't get to be slightly more about the music.
I totally agree with you
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

my forum is at least 75% the music :arrow: :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:my forum is at least 75% the music :arrow: :wink:
Oh well BM and Chris...........no more Jokes then mates,might as well pack our bags and go :arrow: Let the misery and seriousness begin
:arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
Oh well BM and Chris...........no more Jokes then mates,might as well pack our bags and go :arrow: Let the misery and seriousness begin
:arrow:

Colin, im off, see you here tomorrow :D :wink: :o
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

This forum is not for me anymore.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
24db

Post by 24db »

I read nearly every EM forum going...sad really. I know it's not always easy to get on with everyone but by and large everyone is fairly decent and without them we'd have missed most of the records that come out these days...or at least wasted even more money
Last edited by 24db on Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Jason, I would say that at least 60-70% of the posts here are music related...I hope you consider staying, I really do, and offer my apologies If I go too far with the 'humour' etc.

Im here for the music......oh the music :arrow:

cheers all
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Desert_Voyager wrote:This forum is not for me anymore.
You're always more than welcome to submit reviews for my website!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:Jason, I would say that at least 60-70% of the posts here are music related...I hope you consider staying, I really do, and offer my apologies If I go too far with the 'humour' etc.

Im here for the music......oh the music :arrow:

cheers all
You are not on your own here mate,there are quite a few of us who like a bit of light hearted fun here so dont go blaming yourself..............there are many others involved and its blown out of proportion.....

From now on no more Jokes from me and its down to you as individuals how you conduct yourselves here............but too much seriousnessness has never been my way of life........

Im not going anywhere thats for sure,but we will now be in serious mode :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I would not dare to impose constraints on how others post and would not expect this form of censorship from anybody else.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Sad git that I am, I actually like the banter on this forum but fully appreciate that it must be pretty daunting for a newbie. It's a shame one or two of the other forums I contribute to don't do the same.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

How ironic that this is the 'Where are the fans' thread, yet there's talk of less posting!

The best answer to balance the 'humorous' posts is to post more serious ones. I respect what you say Jason, and enjoy your posts too... but, without our leading posters and their banter, what would be left?
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!