Serious incident

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Serious incident

Post by sparrow »

Well as the decent folks around this area have said for a good number of years there has been a very serious incident in our communal close. Ten policemen and an ambulance were outside the ambulance went away empty so either whoever it was is OK or dead. This close is a timebomb. I've posted on the old forum about all the bother with antisocial behaviour my wife and I have to put up with and tonight it looks like it's came to a head. I'll post again tomorrow if I hear whats happened.
billythefish

Re: Serious incident

Post by billythefish »

sparrow wrote:Well as the decent folks around this area have said for a good number of years there has been a very serious incident in our communal close. Ten policemen and an ambulance were outside the ambulance went away empty so either whoever it was is OK or dead. This close is a timebomb. I've posted on the old forum about all the bother with antisocial behaviour my wife and I have to put up with and tonight it looks like it's came to a head. I'll post again tomorrow if I hear whats happened.
My sympathies - as you can imagine, we get quite a lot of action around my way... we often hear nothing more, despite the helicopter, gunfire, car chases and the lot...

Luckily, I rarely get caught up in anything. In fact, the attack I suffered in the park in March was my first first-hand experience in 13 years of living here.

Unlucky for some I guess.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:Well as the decent folks around this area have said for a good number of years there has been a very serious incident in our communal close. Ten policemen and an ambulance were outside the ambulance went away empty so either whoever it was is OK or dead. This close is a timebomb. I've posted on the old forum about all the bother with antisocial behaviour my wife and I have to put up with and tonight it looks like it's came to a head. I'll post again tomorrow if I hear whats happened.

hope all is ok, John.

let us know.......
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

It seems this is now a nationwide problem,we were no angels when we were kids but the yob of today is a totally different breed........I put a lot of the blame totally on the parents heads,some of them are not fit to bring kids into the world and they dont give a hoot where or what their kids are up to.........this country is in a mess :x Fine the parents then and only then will you see any change :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

There aren't too many bad kids at the school I invigilate at, but the SEN people there tell me that kids today have no fear and this can work badly on those with very special problems... Many of these problems are at home.

I AM very happily surprised though how those studends wanting to do well but with special needs of one sort or another are accommodated - in separate classrooms and with laptops on occasion. Other troublemakers how HAVE to do certain exams (and don't want to) are basically kept away from the bulk of students at exam time. These kids of both sexes have the attention span of a four year old (and behave similarly when they've finished a one hour exam in ten minutes...)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:It seems this is now a nationwide problem,we were no angels when we were kids but the yob of today is a totally different breed........I put a lot of the blame totally on the parents heads,some of them are not fit to bring kids into the world and they dont give a hoot where or what their kids are up to.........this country is in a mess :x Fine the parents then and only then will you see any change :arrow:
There's a lot of truth there Colin. I think the reason some parents are like this is Political Correctness. We've gone way too far the other way now when it comes to discipline and authority. Neither is it fair that schools are increasingly expected to take on the pastoral duties the family have traditionally always had.

When Pink Floyd wrote "Another brick in the wall", things were different and needed to be reacted to, but the truth is, when you have more testosterone than blood running through your veins and you are hysterical with frustration, the only thing that can get through to you is a clip around the ear. That was certainly the way with me.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

billythefish wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:It seems this is now a nationwide problem,we were no angels when we were kids but the yob of today is a totally different breed........I put a lot of the blame totally on the parents heads,some of them are not fit to bring kids into the world and they dont give a hoot where or what their kids are up to.........this country is in a mess :x Fine the parents then and only then will you see any change :arrow:
There's a lot of truth there Colin. I think the reason some parents are like this is Political Correctness. We've gone way too far the other way now when it comes to discipline and authority. Neither is it fair that schools are increasingly expected to take on the pastoral duties the family have traditionally always had.

When Pink Floyd wrote "Another brick in the wall", things were different and needed to be reacted to, but the truth is, when you have more testosterone than blood running through your veins and you are hysterical with frustration, the only thing that can get through to you is a clip around the ear. That was certainly the way with me.
Agreed. I was always disciplined according to the crime and it didn't do me any harm. (Wait a minute, maybe I'm not a good example!). :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I was hardly ever given a clip by my parents,they had a much better punishment than that.
If i did something wrong i was kept in for a week or two at a time and that absolutely killed me,watching the boys and girls playing from my window and knowing they had gone to the local disco hurt more than any other punishment,and my parents knew it..
Needless to say that punishment led to me behaving myself more often than not :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:I was hardly ever given a clip by my parents,they had a much better punishment than that.
If i did something wrong i was kept in for a week or two at a time and that absolutely killed me,watching the boys and girls playing from my window and knowing they had gone to the local disco hurt more than any other punishment,and my parents knew it..
Needless to say that punishment led to me behaving myself more often than not :arrow:
You've made up for it since though! :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I was hardly ever given a clip by my parents,they had a much better punishment than that.
I blame the Wife :shock: :arrow: :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
Yeah she was always a loose cannon and it was inevitable she'd lead you astray! :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
perhaps you should be made to miss the next 3 TD gigs? ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I hope it's nice and quiet tonight John.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote: You've made up for it since though! :wink:
perhaps you should be made to miss the next 3 TD gigs? ;)
:shock: :shock: :shock: Not Arf :arrow: :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

It was a serious assault on the arse who causes most of the grief. His ex hit him over the head with a ashtray :lol: He refused to go to hospital. So far it's been quiet tonight appart from my stereo :twisted: