TD an introduction

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

lol...the gospel according to .... ;)

Cheers mate. I think we're at a stage now (again thank god) where the music stands on it's own, without having to 'big it up'. However it's good that a hard-core of fans keep the flame alive. I always felt that what we like as fans binds us closer together as people more than petty differences and albums we don't like. It's always interesting to see and hear at various meet ups how the topics change over the night, it doesn't even have to be about TD, fans can go off on a riff and wax lyrical about new or old music...stuff that matters to them and 'for the most part' we know where they're coming from. 'For me' being a fan of anything (and TD espcially) is ALL about enjoyment, not arguing about things, not kicking things until they're dead. It's only music...but 'what music'!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Vote Froese Vote Tangerine Dream Party :wink: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bm concurs

bm now eating a chicken tikka biriani, while listening to tangram...in headphones....lovely... :arrow:

her indoors is watching thee tv.....cat is asleep...doggy is in basket...all is calm......
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

[quote="bigmoog"]bm concurs

bm now eating a chicken tikka biriani

:shock: You lucky Bar-steward :arrow: i could muder one :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

yum, and i have popadoms and extra channa mosala and saag aloo

thames water will have problems tomorrow :shock: :shock:
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:yum, and i have popadoms and extra channa mosala and saag aloo

thames water will have problems tomorrow :shock: :shock:
is this going to become another curry thread? ;) :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:D :lol:

ok.....

my brother is a tang fan, 80's mostly....he has seen td live more than me...40 or more gigs..(we fell out a while back...reconciled now thank eff)...he does not post on any forum, never one to be 'famous'...he enjoys the music, for what it is, music.......he knows full well what it means for me... the td nuttiness.......but for him the tangs are ephemeral...just another band to enjoy.....nothin more than another rock group...silly sod, dont he realise that td are er, god in music?..........