Mini TD Fan Meet London 31st May

Janus
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Janus »

bigmoog wrote:1: BM at home, unwell, not due to grog....dose of thee common colde

2: he is once again sorry for not attending and will take the flaming

3: looks like a great time was had by all

BM leaves barmy army :arrow:
Hi BM sorry you not well mate & couldnt make last night but very big thanks for the special Ruby_CON file (I'm going to give it a full listen when at work soon..the PC there is a thousand times better than my noah's arc device I got at home) rest up and see thee later on thee forum :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
redziller

Post by redziller »

epsilon75 wrote:Hows the heads this morning guys :P :arrow:
not

good

nnngh

I'm just puzzled by how EF himself left us a message from your 'phone - not stalking again are ya?
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

redziller wrote:
not

good

nnngh

I'm just puzzled by how EF himself left us a message from your 'phone - not stalking again are ya?
Erm :arrow: My phone :? No Never :arrow: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:
:lol: Will let you know when I find mine Colin! Have to leave for work now :cry: :cry: :roll: back in while following 20 cups of coffee or so :wink:

What i find a good cure Chris is two red bulls Glucose powder and fruit juice :arrow: really does work wonders 8) :D
Janus

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:
Janus wrote:
:lol: Will let you know when I find mine Colin! Have to leave for work now :cry: :cry: :roll: back in while following 20 cups of coffee or so :wink:

What i find a good cure Chris is two red bulls Glucose powder and fruit juice :arrow: really does work wonders 8) :D
After me little episode with the inflatable last night I know all about red bulls Colin :shock: :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Ever thought of a week at the local stud farm Chris :idea: :shock: :arrow: :lol:
Janus

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:Ever thought of a week at the local stud farm Chris :idea: :shock: :arrow: :lol:
Knackers yard more like it methinks this morning Colin :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

redziller wrote:Just got in (note to self: do not fall asleep on the night-bus)

Thanks to Chris for supplying the venue - good to meet Dave and see Stephen again. Always a pleasure to meet a TD fan and chat about other things too.

WRT to the night bus home - I can only say that upon a full inquisition a discovery might be made that a quartet of ladies may have been found in such a vehicle - I'm sure it is only natural that ladies do travel in fours in the geneal case - and further, if two gentlemen not entirely unknown to this forum (but certainly not known here as "George" and "Sven" - such soubriquets may have been cast around this evening by ladies in general - it is not impossible but may bear no relevance here) were travelling concurrently it would have been rude to have been socially distant from any theoretical party as aforementioned.

But no - didn't pull : (
should have brought the inflatable with you, which woman could resist? ;)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

redziller wrote:Just got in (note to self: do not fall asleep on the night-bus)

Thanks to Chris for supplying the venue - good to meet Dave and see Stephen again. Always a pleasure to meet a TD fan and chat about other things too.

WRT to the night bus home - I can only say that upon a full inquisition a discovery might be made that a quartet of ladies may have been found in such a vehicle - I'm sure it is only natural that ladies do travel in fours in the geneal case - and further, if two gentlemen not entirely unknown to this forum (but certainly not known here as "George" and "Sven" - such soubriquets may have been cast around this evening by ladies in general - it is not impossible but may bear no relevance here) were travelling concurrently it would have been rude to have been socially distant from any theoretical party as aforementioned.

But no - didn't pull : (
lol! I'm more worried about the photos they took of us!!! There's a myspace site somewhere with 'George' and 'Sven' plastered all over it :D :D
What a mightily pleasant group of fillies they were :D (apart from the mustard handbag though)
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Cheers Chris for a wonderful evening! It was a real pleasure and hours flew by in minutes. Really impressed with Bar Zeit - nice touches like the laser, the No Spammers sign, and most particularly, inflatable Grommet the barman :D

You also played us some true rarities - I just loved that '70s advert (check the wav file on Peter's site).

Roll on July 21st!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Janus

Post by Janus »

Mini Review of yesterdays Londinium Mini Meet

Thanks to BTF, Redziller & David for a small but really great TD meet-up in Hammersmith. Thanks also to all those on the forum unable to attend but keeping up to date with the shenanigans as the day unfolded. (cheers Colin for helping with phone stuff and relaying that special recorded message from Germany via Cardiff I think!!... Legendary!) Big thanks to BM for the Ruby_CON extension PT 1, genius stuff and get well soon.

Having had torrential rain for over a week and a fight with the elements to keep Bar Zeit from blowing off into the Thames yesterday cleared up a treat and Bar Zeit opened its doors to the TD Barmy Army.

Everything and anything TD was discussed, watched and listened to on the surround system and aided by some London real ales. Earlier in the day I eased David, newest TD recruit who’d arrived at noon (he loves a tipple!) the into DVD snippets of TD film stuff, Near Dark, Risky Business, Legend ,Thief and the like.

Billy Fish was next to arrive and now things started to rock, great topics covered including “the best 10 seconds TD intro”, TD rarities, the Cardiff event and forthcoming Raffle you name it was well and truly covered. Reinforcements soon came as Redziller joined the merry band. Mini Laser unit on (avoiding the overhead flight-path to Heathrow) music pumped up and more intoxicating liquor imbibed. Quick check of Redzillers photo site
on my rubbishy laptop to find a special recorded message from EF!(from Germany Via Cardiff no less) what a scream that was. Our attention soon turned to the inflatable dog outside the bar, oh dear best leave that episode out (if you must go check Peters site out). Remembered I also had a rare American TD radio advert recording and we had a howl over that (again Peter recorded it onto his photo page site of the night, well worth a listen to the announcer!!)

All in all a fabulous meet with like minded folk Cheers all (note to self….Larger, Real Ales & Amaretto & M & S mini eggs do not mix!!!) :wink:

Some pics can be found on the TD Fans Zone site:
http://tdfanszone.com/photo_1.html

not forgetting Peters site:

http://80.189.251.44/td/
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Well Chris great to see you all had such a good time,i will have to try and get to one of these bashes if you hold another 8) by the way,i cant listen to these Wav files for love or money :? :oops: :x :roll: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

Nice one Chris, I'm still ******* off I couldn't attend though. Glad you had a great and (by the looks of it) bizarre evening.
jimi

Post by jimi »

Great to hear you had a good time. Maybe I'll be able to attend a future meeting :D
Greeting from Ireland

Jimi
24db

Post by 24db »

Any idea where that advert came from Chris?