Bob Moog

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Bob Moog

Post by 24db »

Today would have been Bob Moog's 73rd birthday.

remember him today
Pertou

Re: Bob Moog

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:Today would have been Bob Moog's 73rd birthday.

remember him today
I will! I hope Tangerine Dream was not all 'crud' in his ears. :)
24db

Re: Bob Moog

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
24db wrote:Today would have been Bob Moog's 73rd birthday.

remember him today
I will! I hope Tangerine Dream was not all 'crud' in his ears. :)
I doubt whether Bob's interest in EM ever covered TD, however TD did deal with the Moog Factory
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

And still his genius is underrated!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:And still his genius is underrated!
I dont think it is by the people in the know Mick :wink: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

For those that have SKY and haven't seen it yet, the TV programme about Bob Moog, Moog: The history of the syntathiser, is being repeated on SkyArts tonight at 5.00p.m.. The blurb for the programme on the Radio Times site is:
Documentary that explores electronic music and the invention of the synthesizer through interviews with one of its earliest pioneers, Robert Moog - who gave his name to some of the most unique electronic musical instruments ever created. The film tracks the history of this new form of music in Moog's words across the US and features original music composed on Moog instruments.
24db

Post by 24db »

Wolfman wrote:For those that have SKY and haven't seen it yet, the TV programme about Bob Moog, Moog: The history of the syntathiser, is being repeated on SkyArts tonight at 5.00p.m.. The blurb for the programme on the Radio Times site is:
Documentary that explores electronic music and the invention of the synthesizer through interviews with one of its earliest pioneers, Robert Moog - who gave his name to some of the most unique electronic musical instruments ever created. The film tracks the history of this new form of music in Moog's words across the US and features original music composed on Moog instruments.
It's a shame we can't can't get a subtitled version of the French Docummentary on Bob, it was really good and featured TD in Dieter Dirks? studio in 1973..very low-tech
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

That would be very nice to see Andy,im sure a lot of people would appreciate that :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.