members online

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:well we just got up to 23...and there were only 3 or 4 of 'us' online.

* 'us' being registered users rather than guests ;)
Thats the EM forum lot no doubt :wink:
there were 15 online at 3am this morning

11 at the moment :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

There was 17 online this morning,14 of them guests :roll: Why dont they join up i say :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:There was 17 online this morning,14 of them guests :roll: Why dont they join up i say :arrow:

maybe they dont like the humour, banter or off topic posts....or maybe they are grizzlies :arrow:
Janus

Post by Janus »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:There was 17 online this morning,14 of them guests :roll: Why dont they join up i say :arrow:

maybe they dont like the humour, banter or off topic posts....or maybe they are grizzlies :arrow:
or whelk stall owners :shock: :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:

come to think of it...yeah that's put me off completely...I'm off to form a redshirt forum for real EM and bedroom knob twiddlers wordwide.

*Flounces off*!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

come to think of it...yeah that's put me off completely...I'm off to form a redshirt forum for real EM and bedroom knob twiddlers wordwide.

*Flounces off*!

real EM is now to be found on the file I sent thee andy, your comments welcome :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

*Flounces off*!

real EM is now to be found on the file I sent thee andy, your comments welcome :wink:
*This is an autogenerated comment. The forum user you are referring to is no longer a member of the TD forum. He's currently sulking at home: Thank you*
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

This is a good ship here,but there are always a few who want to kick up a stink...........There is ALWAYS a place for new members,and they really should give it a go........just beware these are some odd people out there :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote: come to think of it...yeah that's put me off completely...I'm off to form a redshirt forum for real EM and bedroom knob twiddlers wordwide.

*Flounces off*!

*This is an autogenerated comment. The forum user you are referring to is no longer a member of the TD forum. He's currently sulking at home: Thank you*

BM apologises for any offence and leaves for his forum :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

BM apologises for any offence and leaves for his forum :arrow:
;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM returns from his forum (nice and stable, no hackers, no spammers, no nuffin)...Im staying here, aint no one gonna make me leave the barmy army.....er....hang on.....we have a new office receptionist....she needs me to help her use the franking machine....BM leaves forum to assist her with a large package :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

23 online now but again most are guests :? :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

odd isnt it, that over the past few days there is increased guest activity from around 2 or 3 to 15 or more.....maybe the word is spreading about this forum :idea:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:odd isnt it, that over the past few days there is increased guest activity from around 2 or 3 to 15 or more.....maybe the word is spreading about this forum :idea:

Yeah that would be great if this were the reson BM but i cant understand why they dont just register and take part.........its very odd :?
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

*Flounces off*!
I've got a red shirt, can I join?

PS It's a bit faded!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese