Holidays!!

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:Nice photo.

Black and White really adds atmosphere.

Would like to see it in colour also :wink:
I've got similar photos of Pang Nga Bay in Thailand and they are beautiful. All blues and green.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:
har wrote:Nice photo.

Black and White really adds atmosphere.

Would like to see it in colour also :wink:
I've got similar photos of Pang Nga Bay in Thailand and they are beautiful. All blues and green.
Hope to travel to this part of the world myself some day and take some of said photos.

Would especially like to check out Vietnam and Cambodia.
hansx

Post by hansx »

One week in Belgium, about ten meters from the Dutch borders. :)
Not my choice, but no choice this year. :(
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Just back from a week in Devon. It's been torture. I'm on a dairy-free diet and all the best stuff in Devon contains dairy products. Ice cream, butter, cheese and cream. My sons think it's great. "Here Dad... this ice cream is fantastic!".
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:Just back from a week in Devon. It's been torture. I'm on a dairy-free diet and all the best stuff in Devon contains dairy products. Ice cream, butter, cheese and cream. My sons think it's great. "Here Dad... this ice cream is fantastic!".
I'm trying to cut out cheese, eggs and now using the low fat margarine stuff. Nightmare.......craving all :(

Hope you had a good holiday, despite no ice cream :( :roll: :x :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Just back from a week in Devon. It's been torture. I'm on a dairy-free diet and all the best stuff in Devon contains dairy products. Ice cream, butter, cheese and cream. My sons think it's great. "Here Dad... this ice cream is fantastic!".
I'm trying to cut out cheese, eggs and now using the low fat margarine stuff. Nightmare.......craving all :(

Hope you had a good holiday, despite no ice cream :( :roll: :x :wink:
The cravings for dairy stuff has been really bad. I love cheese and cream and watching everyone else knocking back the ice cream has been torture.

I have to stay off the dairy though because a while back someone gave me a Quatro Formagio pizza and my face swelled up like a balloon.

The holiday was great despite no dairy stuff. Had plenty of beer and other food. The boys were great fun too.
hansx

Post by hansx »

hansx wrote:One week in Belgium, about ten meters from the Dutch borders. :)
Not my choice, but no choice this year. :(
We will make it good and go for an extra holiday in the autumn. To France.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

half way through my holiday in Tenerife thought i´d catch up and see what is happening in the TD universe.

WOW a lot judging by the changes on the web page

Movie Scores ......would be nice if sign of things to come !!!
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Just back from 3 days in London.

Day 1 - We Will Rock You at the Dominion. Very good stage show. Family really enjoyed this. Strange to finally be in the recording location of Logos. Naturally before the show started I had to say "Dominion London thank you for being patient. Please welcome Tangerine Dream". This caused some heavy sighing from my wife.

Have to say I was a little put out that the French people in the audience near us kept taking my photo. My wife thinks it's because they thought I was someone famous, her best guess Roger Waters (!?!).

Day 2 - Science Museum and Dr Who Experience - Both really good fun.

Day 3 - Much Ado About Nothing at the Wyndham Theatre, Leicester Square, with David Tennant and Kathrine Tate. Absolutely brillaint performance and a lovely interpretation of the play.

Home now and very tired. Off now to check my credit card account. :oops:
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:Just back from 3 days in London.

Day 1 - We Will Rock You at the Dominion. Very good stage show. Family really enjoyed this. Strange to finally be in the recording location of Logos. Naturally before the show started I had to say "Dominion London thank you for being patient. Please welcome Tangerine Dream". This caused some heavy sighing from my wife.

Have to say I was a little put out that the French people in the audience near us kept taking my photo. My wife thinks it's because they thought I was someone famous, her best guess Roger Waters (!?!).

Day 3 - Much Ado About Nothing at the Wyndham Theatre, Leicester Square, with David Tennant and Kathrine Tate. Absolutely brillaint performance and a lovely interpretation of the play.

Sounds like a good trip.............................good luck with credit card!

PS Congrats on being famous :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Just back from 3 days in London.

Sounds like a good trip.............................good luck with credit card!

PS Congrats on being famous :wink:
Autographs available for a price... :wink:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Back in the UK .....................back to bills :(
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
tdream88

Post by tdream88 »

I'm back from New-York and it was a fantastic trip! Ok... it's a "cliché" but I LOVE NY too! :D
"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tdream88 wrote:I'm back from New-York and it was a fantastic trip! Ok... it's a "cliché" but I LOVE NY too! :D
Never been myself. was offered a trip a few years back but couldn't make it. I have major regrets now.

One of the girls t work came back from there recently and she had a great time.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Just back from a weekend at Legoland in Windsor. My eldest sons Birthday treat. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be, in fact jolly good fun.