Holidays!!

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

We were hoping to get to Gran Canaria next month.

Will have to postpone till the spring as life too chaotic with the family just now :( :(

Weekend away with my woman imminent though :P :wink:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Leaving for Lanai & Maui this Friday for 10 days of Mai Tai's, beer and relaxation!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tdream4ever wrote:Leaving for Lanai & Maui this Friday for 10 days of Mai Tai's, beer and relaxation!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...diving's supposed to be good there too. :cry:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Not a holiday as such but I've just come back from a seminar in Newquay in Cornwall. Very nice place. Spent a bit of time taking photos and watching the surfers catching waves.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
hansx

Post by hansx »

Just a few nights sleep and then.......France here I come.
But first of course Jerome & co :D
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Off to Hampshire in a week or so. Hopefully seeing friends that I used to work with when I lived down there.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Just back from 2 days in Holland. What a lovely country and what lovely people. Everyone was just so friendly.

Went to the Jason Becker's Not Dead Yet Festival and was totally blown away. Managed to get into day 2 of the rehearsals (thanks to my brother) and met most of the guitarists. They were all, without exception, really nice. Yeh I know guitarists are supposed to have huge egos but it just isn't true.

Going to blog about it....

....but not here. I know most of you won't be able to get passed the word guitar. :wink:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Yesterday Is Thanksgiving I really Had a Turkey Dinner the food is excellent. :wink:

:!: :arrow:
har

Post by har »

Just back from here......

And off here tomorrow......

Grand Central in Glasgae Toon.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

No holidays for me this year or the forseeable future.. :cry:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Holiday in Vienna as I type. Will be in Budapest Sunday for the Dream concert on Tuesday. Cheers.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Just back from 2 weeks diving in the Red Sea. Had a brilliant time but definitely don't want to go back to work tomorrow.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Chris Monk wrote:Just back from 2 weeks diving in the Red Sea. Had a brilliant time but definitely don't want to go back to work tomorrow.
I know what you mean about not wanting to go back to work after the holiday. At least we have have work to go back to. :wink:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Just booked a week away in Bulgaria at the end of August, I cant wait as I have not had a holiday for 9 years
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tdream4ever wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Just back from 2 weeks diving in the Red Sea. Had a brilliant time but definitely don't want to go back to work tomorrow.
I know what you mean about not wanting to go back to work after the holiday. At least we have have work to go back to. :wink:
Very true. Actually now I'm back I'm happier.