Holidays!!

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Holidays!!

Post by sparrow »

I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow for our annual break. I use it as an excuse to spend lot's of cash on music. I'll probably be online later tonight and then I'll be off till next Monday. I hope the weather improves as it's murder walking around the city in the rain.
epsilon75

Re: Holidays!!

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow for our annual break. I use it as an excuse to spend lot's of cash on music. I'll probably be online later tonight and then I'll be off till next Monday. I hope the weather improves as it's murder walking around the city in the rain.
Have a good time John..............Hope the weather is kind to you :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Enjoy your break John and happy hunting!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
batman

Post by batman »

sparrow wrote:I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow for our annual break. I use it as an excuse to spend lot's of cash on music. I'll probably be online later tonight and then I'll be off till next Monday. I hope the weather improves as it's murder walking around the city in the rain.
Have a ggod time John........ :wink:
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
24db

Post by 24db »

are there any good record shops in Edinburgh or are they pish?
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

24db wrote:
are there any good record shops in Edinburgh or are they pish?
Being honest Andy theyre mostly pish. I know of only three that sell half decent second hand vinyl. There are loads of charity shops but they sell overpriced pish. I always pop into the two Fopps and can usually pick something up there. Of course theres HMV and Virgin but the last couple of years one visit was enough. Youd think there would be more record shops but theres not. Over the years I've bought too much rubbish that I've only played once and there are even a couple that haven't been on the deck.
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

We're on a permanent holiday :D !!!

No record shops at all here (apart from chart sections in Woolies, Tesco and WHS) and Ipswich ain't much better apart from the biggies. There's so much noise in those shops I get a headache within five minutes. Don't these places realise that a cr@p sound sends people away? - Oh, I forgot, modern releases from the great unwashed pop groups called "The ..........." sound rubbish anyway..
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Hope to be back in Dorset in July and this will incorporate a jaunt into Wales :wink: (funds permitting) :!: .
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Off on my hols tomorrow. Won't be around for two weeks, so be good and see you soon.

Suppose there will a mountain of announcements whilst I'm away and probably a couple of new releases. :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:Off on my hols tomorrow. Won't be around for two weeks, so be good and see you soon.

Suppose there will a mountain of announcements whilst I'm away and probably a couple of new releases. :wink:

I think Mrs. Hobo is getting close to a new release! :wink: Have a good time Chris!
timer

Post by timer »

Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Off on my hols tomorrow. Won't be around for two weeks, so be good and see you soon.

I think Mrs. Hobo is getting close to a new release! :wink: Have a good time Chris!
Congrats Mick if it happens in the next week ! Were off to the coast today for a week, after Ive done an interview this morning.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

good luck with the interview Tim :arrow:

happy holidays all....... :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Have a good time Chris..........and plenty of beer :P :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
Hobo wrote:

Congrats Mick if it happens in the next week ! Were off to the coast today for a week, after Ive done an interview this morning.
Good luck with the interview Tim...........Hope it works out for you :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

timer wrote:
Hobo wrote:

I hope the interview went well Tim. Have a good holiday!