Concert Posters

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Concert Posters

Post by 24db »

I'm not a big collector (although I'm still aquiring one from time to time). Mind you, I wouldn't mind this one (on the wall, behind Tony Palmer):

Not sure about the trousers mate ;)

It's a small world...I ended up buying that poster :)
Last edited by 24db on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I wouldn't mind both of them! I still need to get those A4 posters that you send me framed.
In my living room I have three posters. The Jeanne d'Arc concert poster, The tempodrom poster, and nice photocopy of a 1978 tour poster (which can be credited to you).
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:I wouldn't mind both of them! I still need to get those A4 posters that you send me framed.
In my living room I have three posters. The Jeanne d'Arc concert poster, The tempodrom poster, and nice photocopy of a 1978 tour poster (which can be credited to you).
I need to send you some better ones mate!...btw that was an advert!
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Andy, I've already got more than I could possibly ask for, what you sent was terrific. 8)
Hobo

Re: Concert Posters

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:I'm not a big collector (although I'm still aquiring one from time to time). Mind you, I wouldn't mind this one (on the wall, behind Tony Palmer):

I'm not a huge fan of posters, as I'm not allowed to put them up :( ,but I've always liked that poster. Is it '75 tour?
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:Andy, I've already got more than I could possibly ask for, what you sent was terrific. 8)
Ok, perhaps you can buy a ticket for the raffle...then you might win one of the early advert copies I've done (I might throw in one original poster if I'm in a good mood...which is rare ;))
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:I'm not a big collector (although I'm still aquiring one from time to time). Mind you, I wouldn't mind this one (on the wall, behind Tony Palmer):

I'm not a huge fan of posters, as I'm not allowed to put them up :( ,but I've always liked that poster. Is it '75 tour?
hmm as you might know Mick the doc it comes from was 1976, the actual design was used for the 1975 Australian tour, but it was also used for the UK tour in '76.
Last edited by 24db on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:as you might know Mick the doc it comes from was 1976, the actual design was used for the 1975 Australian tour, but it was also used for the UK tour in '76.
And they had one hell of a discussion in that clip. Is Tangerine Dream a rock and roll band? One of them dares to call rock and roll primitive, which John Peel raises strongly objections to.
Peter Baumann closes the discussion, saying it does not matter what kind of music Tangerine Dream plays.
And they had been drinking.
Those were the days.
Rock and Roll!
24db wrote:Ok, perhaps you can buy a ticket for the raffle...then you might win one of the early advert copies I've done (I might throw in one original poster if I'm in a good mood...which is rare )
I won't make it to Cardiff, there's no concert with TD, then it's too expensive...unless the charity raffle is supposed to raise money for an exclusive concert??

8)
Last edited by Pertou on Sat May 12, 2007 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

I need to get these framed...trouble is they're so big!

24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
24db wrote:as you might know Mick the doc it comes from was 1976, the actual design was used for the 1975 Australian tour, but it was also used for the UK tour in '76.
And they had one hell of a discussion in that clip. Is Tangerine Dream a rock and roll band? One of them dares to call rock and roll primitive, which John Peel raises strongly objections to.
Peter Baumann closes the discussion, saying it does not matter what kind of music Tangerine Dream plays.
And they had been drinking.
Those were the days.
Rock and Roll!
24db wrote:Ok, perhaps you can buy a ticket for the raffle...then you might win one of the early advert copies I've done (I might throw in one original poster if I'm in a good mood...which is rare )
I won't make it to Cardiff, there's no concert with TD, then it's too expensive...unless the charity raffle is supposed to raise money for an exclusive concert??

8)
the charity raffle will be 50:50 for Diabetes and dementia charities. You won't have to be there to enter. Fingers crossed they'll be more than one or two prizes, so you should stand a good chance of getting something. details to follow etc etc. I'll have to do a special page on my website for it, with some photos of all the prizes and who has each ticket perhaps. BM, Colin and Chris can oversee everything and make sure everything is fair and above board
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

It's a very good initiative, Andy. Thumbs up!!

I have ordered a MFD poster (and t-shirt), does anyone know what it looks like?
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:It's a very good initiative, Andy. Thumbs up!!

I have ordered a MFD poster (and t-shirt), does anyone know what it looks like?
they both have this design:

I'm not into t-shirts (it be fair and don't punch me, I think middle aged men in colourful music t-shirts is a bit sad...but then again I'm sad in other ways...each to their own ;) :D)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I'm not middle-aged...pheeww 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:I'm not middle-aged...pheeww 8)
besides my 1981 UK tour one is too small :D
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:Image

:D ROFL :D
Edgar and Chris can't take his eyes off them and Peter is obviously considering buying a pair.