Delivery on Eastgate stuff

Froesesque
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Delivery on Eastgate stuff

Post by Froesesque »

Can you guys help? I didn't know which other topic to leave this message under. I brought some stuff from the Eastgate shop on Apr 12th, I know it takes around 4 weeks to arrive and I had an order confirmation email, but I was having a few problems with paypal at the time. I ordered a downloadable album a few days later and I had two emails an order confirmation and confirmation of paypal payment.

Do I have to assume that I won't get my first order through the post?
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
24db

Re: Delivery on Eastgate stuff

Post by 24db »

Froesesque wrote:Can you guys help? I didn't know which other topic to leave this message under. I brought some stuff from the Eastgate shop on Apr 12th, I know it takes around 4 weeks to arrive and I had an order confirmation email, but I was having a few problems with paypal at the time. I ordered a downloadable album a few days later and I had two emails an order confirmation and confirmation of paypal payment.

Have you directly contacted eastgate? 4 weeks is way to long for the UK, you should have it by now IMHO. Ask them
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Froesesque wrote:Can you guys help? I didn't know which other topic to leave this message under. I brought some stuff from the Eastgate shop on Apr 12th, I know it takes around 4 weeks to arrive and I had an order confirmation email, but I was having a few problems with paypal at the time. I ordered a downloadable album a few days later and I had two emails an order confirmation and confirmation of paypal payment.

Best bet is to contact Eastgate directly. My last order took nearly 4 weeks!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Hobo wrote:

Best bet is to contact Eastgate directly. My last order took nearly 4 weeks!
7 weeks for me!
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Froesesque,

It is obvious that - concerning your first order on April 12th - your payment via Paypal didn't come through, otherwise you would have received a CONFIRMATION by Paypal. This is why you are waiting such a long time for your parcel, but, sorry, it will never arrive...as we automatically cancel all unpaid orders within two weeks. In cases you have problems with Paypal, please, just send a mail to Eastgate and they will help you.

Concerning your download: You have to go back to MY ACCOUNT, enter your passwords again and click on the button for download. Your download will be at your disposal for about 24h.

Next time, please, write a short mail to the EASTGATE staff! They will definitely help you.

To all the others who had to wait a long time for a parcel: We have no influence in postal transportation. All parcels are send by registered mail and - in case of tracking your parcel - you can ask us for a tracking number.

Please take into consideration - when making a preorder for a certain product - it is normal to wait much longer as the product still isn't on the market yet.

Regards,
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

Ah yes. I did get my downloaded album as soon as I ordered it, sorry I didn't mention it before. Okey Dokey I'll re-order the stuff I wanted via post

Thanks for your help guys!!!

:D
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I have to admit what i have ordered with Eastgate/TDI has always turned up........and with a few nice bonus card flyers as well.......Those little extras are a nice touch :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:I have to admit what i have ordered with Eastgate/TDI has always turned up........and with a few nice bonus card flyers as well.......Those little extras are a nice touch :D
always a bonus...hint hint! ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I have to admit what i have ordered with Eastgate/TDI has always turned up........and with a few nice bonus card flyers as well.......Those little extras are a nice touch :D
I was hoping they might send a pair of Edgar,s signed undies for the wife :idea: Im still waiting :arrow: :mrgreen:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

No flyers sent here Colin. You obviously have influence! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
I was hoping they might send a pair of Edgar,s signed undies for the wife :idea: Im still waiting :arrow: :mrgreen:
....or may be an unwanted Modular Moog or two.

....with my Astoria EP.

....not going to happen is it?
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: always a bonus...hint hint! ;)
....or may be an unwanted Modular Moog or two.

....with my Astoria EP.

....not going to happen is it?
I always get a free synth with every purchase, can't understand it mate ;)
endorphin

Post by endorphin »

I have to say that I'm more than happy with the service Eastgate provide, I've never had to wait longer than a few days for an order to arrive so I've certainly got no complaints :)

Also, for obvious reasons (and with the exception of Fopp!), it works out far cheaper to buy directly from Eastgate as other retailers can be slightly more expensive as they have to put their markup on top.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
No flyers sent here Colin. You obviously have influence! :wink:

I think not Mick :arrow: Probably just to keep me quiet :wink:
endorphin

Post by endorphin »

24db wrote:I always get a free synth with every purchase, can't understand it mate ;)
Last order I had from them, they included a free and, I might add, rather cute Austrian lady that tends to smile all the time and randomly strike items of my furniture in time to the music. :wink: