Delivery on Eastgate stuff

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

endorphin wrote:
24db wrote:I always get a free synth with every purchase, can't understand it mate ;)
Last order I had from them, they included a free and, I might add, rather cute Austrian lady that tends to smile all the time and randomly strike items of my furniture in time to the music. :wink:
Now thats what i call a real bonus :P :P Hope Mick dont find out :lol:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

endorphin wrote:
24db wrote:I always get a free synth with every purchase, can't understand it mate ;)
Last order I had from them, they included a free and, I might add, rather cute Austrian lady that tends to smile all the time and randomly strike items of my furniture in time to the music. :wink:
Not Iris again!, I mean for 24 hours it was ok, but after that I got drum stick marks all over the place ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
endorphin wrote:
Not Iris again!, I mean for 24 hours it was ok, but after that I got drum stick marks all over the place ;)

And i did get her drumstick at the Astoria :D Must get it signed :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

endorphin wrote:I have to say that I'm more than happy with the service Eastgate provide, I've never had to wait longer than a few days for an order to arrive so I've certainly got no complaints :)

Also, for obvious reasons (and with the exception of Fopp!), it works out far cheaper to buy directly from Eastgate as other retailers can be slightly more expensive as they have to put their markup on top.

Postage is expensive, but it is recorded for added peace of mind. It's a very professional service.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
endorphin wrote: Last order I had from them, they included a free and, I might add, rather cute Austrian lady that tends to smile all the time and randomly strike items of my furniture in time to the music. :wink:

And i did get her drumstick at the Astoria :D Must get it signed :arrow:
I got them in 2001...rather too close for comfort ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
endorphin wrote:I have to say that I'm more than happy with the service Eastgate provide, I've never had to wait longer than a few days for an order to arrive so I've certainly got no complaints :)

Also, for obvious reasons (and with the exception of Fopp!), it works out far cheaper to buy directly from Eastgate as other retailers can be slightly more expensive as they have to put their markup on top.

Postage is expensive, but it is recorded for added peace of mind. It's a very professional service.

Believe it or not Mick ive never been asked for a signature........and thats being honest :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:

Believe it or not Mick ive never been asked for a signature........and thats being honest :arrow:
me neither...odd!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:

me neither...odd!
I'm always asked, but that's nothing to do with Eastgate of course, just regional vagueries of the Royal Mail.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Obviously Welsh Posties cant afford a pen :arrow: :oops:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Obviously Welsh Posties cant afford a pen :arrow: :oops:
It's a stylus down here mate! :wink:
endorphin

Post by endorphin »

Hobo wrote:I'm always asked, but that's nothing to do with Eastgate of course, just regional vagueries of the Royal Mail.
Yeah, that's happened with me as well. I get a lot of stuff from Groove and also Eastgate and whilst the Groove items I always sign for, it's only recently that I've had to sign for the Eastgate items.

I queried this and the reason they gave was that the local sorting office had only just got stocks of the new forms needed to process recorded/registered items that come in from Germany.
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

endorphin wrote:
Iris must be a nice person to be around, she gives out lots of positive vibes!! :D
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!