Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...)
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Where?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Posts: 1369
Location: London, England
By the way, I did not respond to your examples as they were so pathetic, they weren't worth responding to!!

_________________
Biggus Dickus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 550
Location: Shanghai, China
ant wrote:
By the way, I did not respond to your examples as they were so pathetic, they weren't worth responding to!!


You didnt respond because you COULDNT. Those examples exposed the total bankruptcy of your position. Thus, being totally defeated, you withdrew.

Laughable. Simply laughable.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 550
Location: Shanghai, China
I'm beginning to see why 24db wiped out his existence at this forum. I'm sure many others have followed his example.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:13 pm
Posts: 989
Location: Paris/Earth/Solar System/Milky Way
TheMan wrote:
I bet you think the Beach Boys are "alive and well".


NO !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 550
Location: Shanghai, China
TDludo wrote:
TheMan wrote:
I bet you think the Beach Boys are "alive and well".


NO !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Exactly!

Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:40 am
Posts: 3053
Location: In my private cryo space lounge, Oslo, Norway
This thread became curious. I have read again, and as far as I can see the first harsh words where when "TheMan of Changhai, China" (sorry, but I don't know your name) wrote the following reply:

Quote:
I came back because I have fond memories of my time being part of the TD family (recently recalled), before the moderator of this site went batsh!!t crazy and cr@pped all over it. So I came back and thought I'd find things relatively the same. To my great surprise, I see that the TD community has dissolved, leaving almost no trace at all. Shocking to say the least. I dont think my coming back to see what is going on is all that hard to understand. Certainly not worthy of your hysterical response. My god you feel threatened. Who knows why?

It is also not unusual to hold the opinion that one considers a band to have ended when all actual members of the band are gone. So again, your hysterical response is completely out of line and reflects a deep seated insecurity of yours. Especially when one considers how I stated that this was MY opinion and not a fact of any kind.

You are a seriously angry person and not well.


Your words about the moderator here are beyond reason!
Your words about a "hysterical response" from "ant" is beyond reason.
Your words about "ant" beeing a "seriously angry person" is beyond reason.

"ant" has as far as I know been one of the continuing supporters of the forum, and a friendly person (I have followed this forum for nine years now). He was wise to draw out of what could have been a constructive and nice conversation, because this unfortunately ended bad. Because via internet we don't see each others faces and body language. In fact, I think you two could have had a friendly conversation over a cup of coffee or a beer.

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/Insvims


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 550
Location: Shanghai, China
Insvims wrote:
This thread became curious. I have read again, and as far as I can see the first harsh words where when "TheMan of Changhai, China" (sorry, but I don't know your name) wrote the following reply:

Quote:
I came back because I have fond memories of my time being part of the TD family (recently recalled), before the moderator of this site went batsh!!t crazy and cr@pped all over it. So I came back and thought I'd find things relatively the same. To my great surprise, I see that the TD community has dissolved, leaving almost no trace at all. Shocking to say the least. I dont think my coming back to see what is going on is all that hard to understand. Certainly not worthy of your hysterical response. My god you feel threatened. Who knows why?

It is also not unusual to hold the opinion that one considers a band to have ended when all actual members of the band are gone. So again, your hysterical response is completely out of line and reflects a deep seated insecurity of yours. Especially when one considers how I stated that this was MY opinion and not a fact of any kind.

You are a seriously angry person and not well.


Your words about the moderator here are beyond reason!
Your words about a "hysterical response" from "ant" is beyond reason.
Your words about "ant" beeing a "seriously angry person" is beyond reason.

"ant" has as far as I know been one of the continuing supporters of the forum, and a friendly person (I have followed this forum for nine years now). He was wise to draw out of what could have been a constructive and nice conversation, because this unfortunately ended bad. Because via internet we don't see each others faces and body language. In fact, I think you two could have had a friendly conversation over a cup of coffee or a beer.


Your opinion has been noted and discarded. Utterly worthless. Actually less than worthless.

"Ant" is a ridiculously angry person, unable to control his hysterical emotions.

The moderator destroyed this forum. I guess you are OK with that.

FYI, I got several PM's from those who observed but declined to enter Ant's temper tantrum of a discussion, supporting me. I appreciated their comments and understood why they declined to get involved with such a childish person.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:40 am
Posts: 3053
Location: In my private cryo space lounge, Oslo, Norway
TheMan wrote:
Insvims wrote:
This thread became curious. I have read again, and as far as I can see the first harsh words where when "TheMan of Changhai, China" (sorry, but I don't know your name) wrote the following reply:

Quote:
I came back because I have fond memories of my time being part of the TD family (recently recalled), before the moderator of this site went batsh!!t crazy and cr@pped all over it. So I came back and thought I'd find things relatively the same. To my great surprise, I see that the TD community has dissolved, leaving almost no trace at all. Shocking to say the least. I dont think my coming back to see what is going on is all that hard to understand. Certainly not worthy of your hysterical response. My god you feel threatened. Who knows why?

It is also not unusual to hold the opinion that one considers a band to have ended when all actual members of the band are gone. So again, your hysterical response is completely out of line and reflects a deep seated insecurity of yours. Especially when one considers how I stated that this was MY opinion and not a fact of any kind.

You are a seriously angry person and not well.


Your words about the moderator here are beyond reason!
Your words about a "hysterical response" from "ant" is beyond reason.
Your words about "ant" beeing a "seriously angry person" is beyond reason.

"ant" has as far as I know been one of the continuing supporters of the forum, and a friendly person (I have followed this forum for nine years now). He was wise to draw out of what could have been a constructive and nice conversation, because this unfortunately ended bad. Because via internet we don't see each others faces and body language. In fact, I think you two could have had a friendly conversation over a cup of coffee or a beer.


Your opinion has been noted and discarded. Utterly worthless. Actually less than worthless.

"Ant" is a ridiculously angry person, unable to control his hysterical emotions.

The moderator destroyed this forum. I guess you are OK with that.

FYI, I got several PM's from those who observed but declined to enter Ant's temper tantrum of a discussion, supporting me. I appreciated their comments and understood why they declined to get involved with such a childish person.

Sorry, but it is clear for all to see that you started the harsh words here. Just scroll back. Your last reply proves nothing, and you throw out accusations without any evidence.
You have not liked TD for many, many years, so please just go back to your non-TD life in Changhai, and let those of us who still follow the band enjoy good conversations. Good bye.

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/Insvims


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:13 pm
Posts: 989
Location: Paris/Earth/Solar System/Milky Way
For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good fellow (pause), which nobody can deny
Which nobody can deny, which nobody can deny


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 550
Location: Shanghai, China
Insvims wrote:


Sorry, but it is clear for all to see that you started the harsh words here. Just scroll back. Your last reply proves nothing, and you throw out accusations without any evidence.
You have not liked TD for many, many years, so please just go back to your non-TD life in Changhai, and let those of us who still follow the band enjoy good conversations. Good bye.


It's really hard to understand how someone can be so brazenly stupid as you are. NO WHERE do I state ANYWHERE that I do not like TD. You are a liar, a gutless liar just like Trump. I said that I no longer LISTEN to TD. That is NOT the same thing as disliking the band. Only the most incompetent thinker would ever equate the two. I categorically reject your miserable baseless charge. If you had even a tiny shred of decency, you'd retract your spineless claim.

As noted before, your worthless opinion is being discarded.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:40 am
Posts: 3053
Location: In my private cryo space lounge, Oslo, Norway
TheMan wrote:
It's really hard to understand how someone can be so brazenly stupid as you are. NO WHERE do I state ANYWHERE that I do not like TD. You are a liar, a gutless liar just like Trump. I said that I no longer LISTEN to TD. That is NOT the same thing as disliking the band. Only the most incompetent thinker would ever equate the two. I categorically reject your miserable baseless charge. If you had even a tiny shred of decency, you'd retract your spineless claim.

As noted before, your worthless opinion is being discarded.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/Insvims


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 550
Location: Shanghai, China
Insvims wrote:
TheMan wrote:
It's really hard to understand how someone can be so brazenly stupid as you are. NO WHERE do I state ANYWHERE that I do not like TD. You are a liar, a gutless liar just like Trump. I said that I no longer LISTEN to TD. That is NOT the same thing as disliking the band. Only the most incompetent thinker would ever equate the two. I categorically reject your miserable baseless charge. If you had even a tiny shred of decency, you'd retract your spineless claim.

As noted before, your worthless opinion is being discarded.

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Well argued, using brilliant and rigorous logic.

Words are not available to express my contempt for the likes of you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:54 pm
Posts: 1636
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
TheMan wrote:
Insvims wrote:
TheMan wrote:
It's really hard to understand how someone can be so brazenly stupid as you are. NO WHERE do I state ANYWHERE that I do not like TD. You are a liar, a gutless liar just like Trump. I said that I no longer LISTEN to TD. That is NOT the same thing as disliking the band. Only the most incompetent thinker would ever equate the two. I categorically reject your miserable baseless charge. If you had even a tiny shred of decency, you'd retract your spineless claim.

As noted before, your worthless opinion is being discarded.

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Well argued, using brilliant and rigorous logic.

Words are not available to express my contempt for the likes of you.


Can you say something insulting to me too?

Come on, I know you can.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...) All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage