Missing "old" times...

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Missing "old" times...

Post by Insvims »

Felt like writing a few words here in this next to dead forum. Only few weeks untill TD will play my hometown, and home country, for the first time. Just sitting here playing Architecture In Motion, and thinking about the years before EF travelled to his new cosmic address. I must say I miss the regular album releases, CupDiscs and other stuff that was released throughout the year. There was always something great in the pipeline. Something to look forward to. Never endless waits. We were spoiled by TD's creativity and output all those years.
It's perfectly understandable that new music is no longer released at the same frequency as before. But I hope the band will start to release more music again soon. I know that a new album is planned (in the making already?). But new CupDiscs in between would also be nice. It seems like the fan base has welcomed the future of TD, and I know we have more to look forward to. Let's hope for much more music, concerts, DVDs, memorabilia etc. :D
By the way; any news on the new TD website?
fgourlot

Re: Missing "old" times...

Post by fgourlot »

We would like :

- the record of ypur last concert (Hambourg, London ?..)
- more goodies (T-shirt with your new logo..), the Tangerine Dream Clock ….
- the new website with more Pictures, to download, more video, more news (a important part of news published in the official facebook is NOT published on the official website (ex le next Itallian concert, the 30th december concert in Germany ..)
- a newsletter with the last news
- a DVD/Blu-ray of a live performance
François from Paris
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

More concert downloads or a physical cd would be nice, especially for the fans who attend. A newsletter would be most welcome also. I also think that the Union Chapel gig would be a great document for old & new fans alike.
ant

Post by ant »

:) I suppose a lot of their time has been taken up with organising and performing at the gigs, both those they have already played and those to come. Also, with only a few weeks gap between the first lot of gigs ending and the second lot starting, they may be working on some new material too!! So I am sure they are all pretty busy at the moment, but, yes, it would be nice to see a DVD of the Hamburg show or the London one, or at least to have a bit of news as to what they are actually up to at the moment and of anything that may be in the pipeline for us devoted fans. :roll:
Biggus Dickus
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

Insvims wrote:Felt like writing a few words here in this next to dead forum. Only few weeks untill TD will play my hometown, and home country, for the first time. Just sitting here playing Architecture In Motion, and thinking about the years before EF travelled to his new cosmic address. I must say I miss the regular album releases, CupDiscs and other stuff that was released throughout the year. There was always something great in the pipeline. Something to look forward to. Never endless waits. We were spoiled by TD's creativity and output all those years.
It's perfectly understandable that new music is no longer released at the same frequency as before. But I hope the band will start to release more music again soon. I know that a new album is planned (in the making already?). But new CupDiscs in between would also be nice. It seems like the fan base has welcomed the future of TD, and I know we have more to look forward to. Let's hope for much more music, concerts, DVDs, memorabilia etc. :D
By the way; any news on the new TD website?
There are bands that are 100% defunct that have tremendous activity due to the rabid nature of their fans. Yet this forum has suffered a near total failure. It's a ghost town. Why did all the fans desert their favorite band?

It is absolutely amazing that there has been a total collapse of the Tangerine Dream fan base.
Jon

Post by Jon »

I guess everyone has escaped to Facebook.