Kebu

Force Maysuere
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Kebu

Post by Force Maysuere »

Found this guy from Finland by accident on You Tube a little while ago. He is currently on a European tour and I caught his gig at The Good Ship, London last week - the first time he has been to London. While some of the music is a little "electropop" a number of tracks are very much inspired by Jean Michelle Jarre and more....all played on 70s and 80 analogue synthesizers. A superb gig. He has released 2 albums, To Jupiter and Back and Perplexagon, and both are worthwhile additions to your collection. Check this guy out he is good.
Insvims

Re: Kebu

Post by Insvims »

I saw him here in Oslo earlier this autumn, and it was excellent! It was a special concert he filmed for a Blu-ray release. He even played a few covers, L.A. Streethawk (Le Parc) among them. I talked to him after the show and told him how happy I was about that!
I agree, the Perplexacon album is amazing! :)
Tropylium

Re: Kebu

Post by Tropylium »

I got his first album, but he ended up going more towards the synthwave direction than the Jarre direction since then. No shame in that either though.