Ufology

Janus
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Ufology

Post by Janus »

I started a UFO thread here a few years back and thought for anyone interested in the subject I'd kick it off again.

Aside from TD being an obvious life long passion of mine I've been involved in British Ufology for some 30 years now.
My own interest in the subject matter essentially goes back to a UFO encounter I had back in the 80's, the nature of
the incident itself was pretty much a life changer for me and any skepticism I had before that disappeared overnight.
Saying that I still keep an open mind as to what my experience was about and the thousands of reported sightings
and cases that take place.

To try and attempt to find some answers to my own event back then, I still haven't by the way, I began studying
historical UFO incidents and exploring them musically. From the alleged Roswell crash in 1947, to the Rendlesham
forest case, the abduction of Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker in Pascagoula in 1973 to the Kenneth Arnold
story, I think my UFO themed album releases over the years currently stands at about 20.

More recently in November last year just before we launched the TDFM Radio on Hey Z Radio, I was
completing the 2nd series of my weekly shows for the network called "The Unknown". These paranormal/UFO themed
shows were a little different from the norm in so much as each week I would explore everything from the Mary Celeste,
the Bermuda Triangle, classic UFO cases and produce original music scores as the back-drop each episode.

A long story short (-ish), but for years one of UFO's most well known incidents I wanted to either produce as an album
or explore in the radio series itself was the Travis Walton incident in November 1975. Some of you may remember it from
the Hollywood movie "Fire In The Sky" based on it. The case involved a group of loggers in the forests of Arizona
who were witness to the UFO abduction of one of their co-workers, Travis Walton, on their way back home. With Travis
gone and their story disbelieved by the police a major man-hunt for his body took place and the loggers all faced
the prospect of murder charges. You did not need a body at that time to be charged. They all underwent polygraph
tests which backed their story.

One of the main witnesses in the whole incident was logger Steve Pierce who was 17 at the time. When Travis suddenly
reappeared 5 days later with his story of the alien abduction, Steve, not wanting anymore media publicity, went into
hiding. In fact he remained silent and his whereabouts unknown for 38 years.

In October last year through an American contact I had in the UFO fraternity, I heard she had contact with him and
he was wanting to at last go public with his side of the story for the first time and happy to do so on my radio show.
I began recording and production of the special exclusive show with Steve on 5th November 2013, which coincidentally
marked the anniversary of the incident itself that happened back on 5th November 1975. Since its first broadcast on the
network Steve and I have become great friends and I'm currently in the process of helping him get over to the UK for
his first UFO conference here.

We recently put the entire radio special itself onto YouTube for folk to listen to. I think his story is one that needs
to be heard by everyone,skeptic or believer and let folk make up their own minds.

Anyway, here's the production below I did with Steve..enjoy :-)

http://youtu.be/kxYymurhpDc
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same