Music from Miami Vice

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Music from Miami Vice

Post by Jon »

Go to http://myspace.com/timtruman for some great Miami Vice music from 1988/89. Click on "Helicopter" for the best track.

Music by Tim Truman, should be enjoyed by fans of TD.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

And i think TD were approached to write the music for MV but were otherwise engaged :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:And i think TD were approached to write the music for MV but were otherwise engaged :arrow:
IIRC, Streethawk was the project that prevented them doing Miami Vice. Now, with hindsight....
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Jon

Post by Jon »

Opinions on Truman's music?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Excellent sounds IMHO.......Shoot You Right now being my preference 8) followed by Helicopter :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Jon wrote:Opinions on Truman's music?
I liked the stuff on his page and issued a friend's request.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

Jan Hammer wrote much of the music for Miami Vice the TV series, some of it was released on the album 'Escape from Television'. I have this album on old vinel, not a bad album!!
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Froesesque wrote:Jan Hammer wrote much of the music for Miami Vice the TV series, some of it was released on the album 'Escape from Television'. I have this album on old vinel, not a bad album!!
I might pick it up from the bargain bin, next time I see it. I love Crockett's theme. :)
hansx

Post by hansx »

Froesesque wrote:Jan Hammer wrote much of the music for Miami Vice the TV series, some of it was released on the album 'Escape from Television'. I have this album on old vinel, not a bad album!!
was indeed a good album and a hit. And that is something synth.lovers don't have too much.
Besides that other music in the serie wasn't bad either. Remember things like Phil Collins.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

There was some more MV tracks on the follow up CD "Snapshots".

Eventually, Hammer released a 2-CD set called The Complete Collection. For a big Miami Vice and Jan Hmmer fan, the collection was far from complete. There are still a great many tracks that could be released.

I remember first hearing Tim Truman's score, back in 1989. I wasn't sre about the guitar based music, but have grown to like it over the years. Season 5 of MV is due out in June, so will reacquaint myself with it.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I have it on Master CD & CD-R for Back up Disc.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢