R.I.P Tim PULLEN

la sagesse du destin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

R.I.P Tim PULLEN

Post by la sagesse du destin »

R.I.P Tim (Timer), a fantastic guy, a loyal TD Fan, a gentleman.
All our sympathy to Carmen.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Very sad to hear of Tim's passing. I noticed he had posted just a few weeks ago for the first time in quite a while. I never met Tim but he always came across as a lovely fella. I heard a week ago he was very ill. My thoughts go out to Tims wife Carmen and all his family. Its a difficult time and I do know how they feel. Rest in Peace Tim.
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

There is no death, there is just a change of an universal address.

We will miss you, Tim.

TANGERINE DREAM
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
har

Post by har »

Oh no. :(

Very sorry indeed to hear of this. Enjoyed Tims banter when he was around previously, and the info and communication from him via PM and email.

This is absolutely horrible to read of such sad news on the TD forum.

I am gutted.

Sincere thoughts to his family and friends.

RIP Tim

:cry:
Taximan431

Our dear friend Tim Pullen

Post by Taximan431 »

A very true statement from Einstine Barber it just a chage of state of life . It will be a great loss to us down here on earth & to this community of ours that we won't have the presence if such a great hero of life as Tim . Our hearts go out to Carmen & the family of Tim @ this Time. You where an inspiration to many people with your humor & quite nature . Thank you for the gift of knowing you Tim & for passing through my life which you have enriched

I will miss you my friend but I can only imagine. You & Tommy up there sitting over a pint & saying ah well its all ahead of them down there !!!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

We go - to the gathering
We go - to the common feeling
We go - anyway we can
We go - to the basic man

We go - get back my senses
We go - with a basic man
We go - and a basic feeling
We go - to the gathering

We go - to the gathering
We all go to the gathering

Rest, tim, my friend....

but you live, you are here with us always.

Jon. BM. Effer.
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

It's been over a week since I learnt of Tim's passing. Have to say that this news really hurt, which may seem a little surprising since I never actually met the guy. However over the years we exchanged numerous emails which were always full of his humour and his amazing generosity.

We had a lot in common. We were both big TD fans, both West Country lads and both keen on the guitar and guitar music. So we exchanged a few emails on all sorts of topics.

It was him that I have to thank for turning me on to Maxxess and quite a few other acts. It was always him that would tip me off about up-coming shows, especially TD and several others. And it was him that did all the donkey work for the award presented to Edgar by the fans.

I've always harboured a wish to meet up with him but fate conspired against this and now I guess I never will.

Whilst I don't claim to be his best mate or close friend, I do have to say that he did touch my life, for which I will be forever grateful, and I will miss him lots.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Jon

Post by Jon »

RIP, timer.

He was actually number 4 on the Top Poster list here. This is a real blow to the already shrinking TD community.

What an incredible pity. :(
TD Eye

Post by TD Eye »

Just read this terrible news. Another person who left the train of life we are all in. June 24th 2012 is the last time the four of us met in the same wagon. Then we went our seperate ways again and now Tim has left the train. TD Eyewitness and I will remember Tim as a very nice person, our thoughts are with Carmen, we wish you a lot of strength in these difficult days!
Members and non-members only please.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

The Sun shone brightly for a great man on Monday afternoon.It was a pleasure to have known him and an even bigger pleasure to have been in his company. He was a man of many talents loved by friends and family alike,and will be sadly missed. Goodbye my Tangerine Dream Brother, until we will meet again on the other side. We will never forget you,forever in our thoughts.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75 wrote:The Sun shone brightly for a great man on Monday afternoon.It was a pleasure to have known him and an even bigger pleasure to have been in his company. He was a man of many talents loved by friends and family alike,and will be sadly missed. Goodbye my Tangerine Dream Brother, until we will meet again on the other side. We will never forget you,forever in our thoughts.
I echo your sentiments Colin, it was an emotional day well represented by the TD community. I am sure Tim will be looking over us at the next TD event wherever it may be.
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

R.I.P Tim :(

Just discovered this very sad news.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

It's a beautiful, bright, sun filled day, as it was the day of Tim's funeral and wake. These sunny days more than any other will always remind me of a dear friend.

Today, I received my new TD music. There was a time when Tim and myself would exchange thoughts and comments on the releases -as soon as we had them-sometimes before.... Often we agreed, often we begged to differ, but Tims warmth and genuine love of TD always shone through, his positivity and even handedness countered my 'its not good' or 'its immense'.

Today there will be no discussion, but I will play the music and await Tims response :).

Im sure he would approve of the new releases 8)
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Had a Well's Banana Bread beer today whilst sitting in the sun, listening to electronic music. Hard not to think of Tim at a time like that.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:Had a Well's Banana Bread beer today whilst sitting in the sun, listening to electronic music. Hard not to think of Tim at a time like that.
Indeed Chris :(
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.