Health

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

Never slept a wink last night. :cry: :x
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

sparrow wrote:I was carted off in an Ambulance yesterday with a very sore stomach. They kept me in A & E all afternoon doing blood tests and all the other stuff. Let me out at 6.30 pm. On my way home the pain was gradually coming back and right now isn't too bad but still there. I'm kinda worried there is something sinister wrong that the lovely nurses & Doctors didn't detect ..I've had this since Tuesday. :cry:
:( Sorry to hear that John, hope you get better soon. Do you think it could be the withdrawal of not smoking?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:I was carted off in an Ambulance yesterday with a very sore stomach. They kept me in A & E all afternoon doing blood tests and all the other stuff. Let me out at 6.30 pm. On my way home the pain was gradually coming back and right now isn't too bad but still there. I'm kinda worried there is something sinister wrong that the lovely nurses & Doctors didn't detect ..I've had this since Tuesday. :cry:
Best wish from me too. Hope all's well.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Thanks for the kind words...I'm still struggling but will see the Doctor tomorrow morning.
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

sparrow wrote:Thanks for the kind words...I'm still struggling but will see the Doctor tomorrow morning.
Best of luck! Hope all goes well.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I'm still in quite a bit of pain. The Doc thinks (and so do I) it's just my bowels are compacted. I'm taking laxatives and if they don't work it's a visit from the district nurse......... :oops:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:I'm still in quite a bit of pain. The Doc thinks (and so do I) it's just my bowels are compacted. I'm taking laxatives and if they don't work it's a visit from the district nurse......... :oops:
Best of luck John,hope it will subside......I know the feeling very well.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

epsilon75 wrote:
sparrow wrote:I'm still in quite a bit of pain. The Doc thinks (and so do I) it's just my bowels are compacted. I'm taking laxatives and if they don't work it's a visit from the district nurse......... :oops:
Best of luck John,hope it will subside......I know the feeling very well.
I'll need a lot of Luck Colin right now I feel like sh-it...pun intended :cry:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

:cry: still struggling. Things don't seem to be getting any better at all. :roll:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote::cry: still struggling. Things don't seem to be getting any better at all. :roll:

hows things John.....hope its getting better :)
...The wise.....are silent.....
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

My dear wife is quite unwell. A long story but I'm very worried about her. Not a physical illness but I'll leave it there....... :cry:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:My dear wife is quite unwell. A long story but I'm very worried about her. Not a physical illness but I'll leave it there....... :cry:

John, best wishes to you both. I hope everything improves. :)
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:My dear wife is quite unwell. A long story but I'm very worried about her. Not a physical illness but I'll leave it there....... :cry:
All the best John, I really hope things go well mate
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Blimey - sounds like you've been through the mill recently John. I hope things improve soon.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

All the best John. Hope things improve soon.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda