Health

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Went to see my back consultant this morning and he tells me an operation is a must.........I need a discectomy and he hopes to get it done in around 8 months.........He told me there is a 70/30 chance of success but even if it is,manuel work is well and truly out....ive also got significant athritis of the lumbar region :cry: workwise i dont know what the future holds .........another 8 months of pills and pain lie ahead,but i must remain positive.......the mighty TD sounds will soothe the mind :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Colin, as ever good luck and best wishes

at least you can make Frankfurt :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Colin, can you think any more of my earlier suggestions? There's nothing here in this line locally, although I'm trying (OK, very trying :) ).

Why did everyone stop buying good audio gear? I loved my career (and sold some damn good stuff over the years too). The sounds of their LP's and CD's would be SO much better too...

Any Learndirect facilities round your way Colin? If an indoor office job is available, you could put your extensive TD computing skills 8) to good use and get some level 2 or 3 qualifications as I've tried to do...

We've all got headaches/dizzy/bad tummies this weekend, with our son having high fever last night. he's off school today, but I don't feel bad about it as it's end of term on Friday.
Janus

Post by Janus »

bigmoog wrote:Colin, as ever good luck and best wishes

Ditto Colin
All the very best mate hope all works out in the long run.
Crank that Rubycon music up :D
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
batman

Post by batman »

bigmoog wrote:Colin, as ever good luck and best wishes

Colin, as BM said: 'Best Wishes my friend' :)
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thanks guys,its appreciated :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

COlin,
We sicerely hope it all sorts itself in due course.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Went to see my back consultant this morning and he tells me an operation is a must.........I need a discectomy and he hopes to get it done in around 8 months.........He told me there is a 70/30 chance of success but even if it is,manuel work is well and truly out....ive also got significant athritis of the lumbar region :cry: workwise i dont know what the future holds .........another 8 months of pills and pain lie ahead,but i must remain positive.......the mighty TD sounds will soothe the mind :arrow:
All my best wishes to you mate. At least you know now.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Went to see my back consultant this morning and he tells me an operation is a must.........I need a discectomy and he hopes to get it done in around 8 months.........He told me there is a 70/30 chance of success but even if it is,manuel work is well and truly out....ive also got significant athritis of the lumbar region :cry: workwise i dont know what the future holds .........another 8 months of pills and pain lie ahead,but i must remain positive.......the mighty TD sounds will soothe the mind :arrow:
Ditto mate. Take it easy and prepare for Frankfurt.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Ditto mate. Take it easy and prepare for Frankfurt.
Me too. I've avoided commenting on the more personal posts here, but I don't like reading about your sore back. I cross fingers, in hope that the operation succeed.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

As i said a BIG thanks to you guys,i appreciate your comments very much :wink:
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

Colin, I know back pain is one of the most difficult maladies to treat. My dad went through several back surgeries, so I can sympathize. I offer you my prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery. And TD's music can only help. Hang it there!
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

rotwang wrote:Colin, I know back pain is one of the most difficult maladies to treat. My dad went through several back surgeries, so I can sympathize. I offer you my prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery. And TD's music can only help. Hang it there!
Many thanks.......much appreciated :wink:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I Just Have Bad Cold At the some time I have some hips pain so I Took some that Maximum Strength Nasal Decongestant so I’ll get better soon.

:( :arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:I Just Have Bad Cold At the some time I have some hips pain so I Took some that Maximum Strength Nasal Decongestant so I’ll get better soon.

:( :arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

I think i will try some of that myself :? :mrgreen: