Health

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

After 9 weeks 4 days I finally caved in..as did my good lady. Yup smokin again. I honestly don't know if we'll ever be able to quit..today and all of last week has been a pure barsteward and right now I'm well pee'd off......................goodnight. :evil:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:After 9 weeks 4 days I finally caved in..as did my good lady. Yup smokin again. I honestly don't know if we'll ever be able to quit..today and all of last week has been a pure barsteward and right now I'm well pee'd off......................goodnight. :evil:

john, dont look at it as a defeat, more a hiccup on the road to a smoke free life....why not just reduce the fags gradually until its one a day.......

good luck.....

sometimes I wish I still smoked...but of course I cant now or I will die
...The wise.....are silent.....
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I feeling little bit better now 2 weeks ago I got a Head Cold that all.

:!: :arrow:
redziller

Post by redziller »

bigmoog wrote:
sparrow wrote:After 9 weeks 4 days I finally caved in..as did my good lady. Yup smokin again. I honestly don't know if we'll ever be able to quit..today and all of last week has been a pure barsteward and right now I'm well pee'd off......................goodnight. :evil:

john, dont look at it as a defeat, more a hiccup on the road to a smoke free life....why not just reduce the fags gradually until its one a day.......

good luck.....

sometimes I wish I still smoked...but of course I cant now or I will die
Don't give up on yourselves! Those 2½ months may well have been murder but your body will have been better for it - and you know you can't do with out a body! My old man went to lung cancer @ only 62 which is no age these days and never mind that I miss the bugger, I know he'd rather be around giving the bookies a hard time.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Colin

Myself and her indoors hope all goes well today and wish you all the very best for the future.

If I may, I will play Rubycon today for you today and will think of all the laughs we have and will have in the future :D

Love to you and the family.

Here's to you Colin!

BM :)
...The wise.....are silent.....
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

Colin, have you got the back operation today?

Hope it will go well, sending best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Ben
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:Colin

Myself and her indoors hope all goes well today and wish you all the very best for the future.

If I may, I will play Rubycon today for you today and will think of all the laughs we have and will have in the future :D

Love to you and the family.

Here's to you Colin!

BM :)
Whatever Colin is having done, I hope everything goes well and without any further delays.

All the best mate
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

24db wrote:Whatever Colin is having done, I hope everything goes well and without any further delays.

All the best mate
The same from me - if you FINALLY get your operation that's really good news - it's surely about time!!

Best of luck, mate.
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thanks BM,Ben,Andy & Stein and all TD friends.........There have been major changes and developements within the last month, and 99% of it is not what i wanted to hear after a 3 year saga. I do not wish to discuss what has happened here, but there are some of you who know me that will already know the situation and other's that will no doubt find out along the way.

I really cant thank you all enough for your words of support throughout this time,rest assured it is and always has been very much appreciated by me.

Cheers guys :D :)
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

Sorry to hear that Colin :(

This thing has been going for years, hope they will finally sort it.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Thanks BM,Ben,Andy & Stein and all TD friends.........There have been major changes and developements within the last month, and 99% of it is not what i wanted to hear after a 3 year saga. I do not wish to discuss what has happened here, but there are some of you who know me that will already know the situation and other's that will no doubt find out along the way.

I really cant thank you all enough for your words of support throughout this time,rest assured it is and always has been very much appreciated by me.

Dear god, sorry to hear that mate. Best wishes to you, Julie and the whole family
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Thanks BM,Ben,Andy & Stein and all TD friends.........There have been major changes and developements within the last month, and 99% of it is not what i wanted to hear after a 3 year saga. I do not wish to discuss what has happened here, but there are some of you who know me that will already know the situation and other's that will no doubt find out along the way.

Dear god, sorry to hear that mate. Best wishes to you, Julie and the whole family
And also from me, Colin. don't know exactly what happened. But from your tone I imagine it is not good. Wish you strength.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

24db wrote:

Same here Colin - I can't believe it's still dragging on - we're now two months since RAH 2010, and I was sure you'd have had it before then... :roll:
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
har

Post by har »

Best wishes to you Colin, hope you get this situation sorted. Must be a nightmare for you.

All the best.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thank you Hans,Stephen & Har..........appreciated :)