How was the gig?

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

How was the gig?

Post by sparrow »

No new posts since my last visit... :shock: I wonder why.. :lol: TD will be doing there Encores as I type ..how was it? set list ? pics? :arrow:
pb2rdf

Re: How was the gig?

Post by pb2rdf »

sparrow wrote:No new posts since my last visit... :shock: I wonder why.. :lol: TD will be doing there Encores as I type ..how was it? set list ? pics? :arrow:
No encores, Shepard bush stops at sunday after 23:00, after which time TD starts with encores..........
Chris Monk

Re: How was the gig?

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:No new posts since my last visit... :shock: I wonder why.. :lol: TD will be doing there Encores as I type ..how was it? set list ? pics? :arrow:
The concert was utterly superb. I'll post a review when I find the time. Took a few picks but not many as I knew they were going to be pants.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
redziller

Post by redziller »

#amazeballs

True enough not a track I hadn't heard live already, (having been to the Berlin gig) but every track was one I enjoyed hearing. And there was such a great sense of fun - given the curfew there was just a show at walking off before the encore with EF tapping his watch at the band.

Would I have loved all the tracks to have been ones I've not heard live before - easy to say "yes" but I guess the aim is to please and my 20 tracks would be different from my neighbour's

Would I have loved it if ricochet / ladymonk had played on 3x times as long so I could zone in and get lost in the running? Sure, but for the whole audience?

Maybe the list is safe but that's hardly newsworthy: "TD in Popular TD tracks played at TD gig shock"

Venue staff were rather hardcore on photos being taken though.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Any special releases for the show guys & gals ???
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Taximan431 wrote:Any special releases for the show guys & gals ???
Nope, not as far as I am aware
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

cantosis wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:Any special releases for the show guys & gals ???
Nope, not as far as I am aware
That must be a first......!!
TD Eye

Post by TD Eye »

Setlist in other thread: TANGERINE DREAM - LONDON SHOW 24 JUNE 2012 - SEATED.

No new items except a new t-shirt: The Electric Mandarine Tour 2012 (looks great btw!) 8)

Looks like the venue staff - concerning photograpy - was hired from the venue in Milan... :?
Members and non-members only please.