Muso's

DSJR
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by DSJR »

I started to learn the piano but gave up at the first hurdle trying to play both hands together (shut up BM, I'm warning you :lol: )

Dabbled with recorder and Clarinet and still have it packed up safe. Played recorder in the school band..

Spent all of my life loving music but never once investigated buying my own synth when I could afford to.

Now having great fun with Arturia but finance prevents me going any further at present.
24db

Post by 24db »

TD were one asked about their fans and their interests in the 'arts', it turns out that the top 5 interests or occupations were:

1. Painters
2. Musicians
3. Writers
4. Dancers
5. Photographers

3 out of 5 isn't too bad I guess ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Not any of those although I do take underwater photos. Not much of an artist at all unless you're including p*ss artists.
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:I often wonder what sort of music a few Tang FAns together from the forum would come up with.......either an effing racket

or redshift :wink:

maybe we could try it?
Great idea BM !
24db

Post by 24db »

I think the Merchandise stall ruck gives a rough idea what it might like :D

just add any Faust track to that and you'd have a rough idea ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I think the Merchandise stall ruck gives a rough idea what it might like :D

I did not even go to the merch stall ruck...........Gary got my goodies for me :D :twisted:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

Chris Monk wrote:No musical ability whatsoever. Can't even sing.
Ditto on the first half, but I can at least carry a tune. In fact, I've recently heard that our local opera company plans to produce "Sweeney Todd" next year. I'm definitely going to audition for that one!
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

rotwang wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:No musical ability whatsoever. Can't even sing.
Ditto on the first half, but I can at least carry a tune. In fact, I've recently heard that our local opera company plans to produce "Sweeney Todd" next year. I'm definitely going to audition for that one!
And perhaps persuade the director, the production would benefit from an electronic score? (EF's next project - The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street)! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:I think the Merchandise stall ruck gives a rough idea what it might like :D

I did not even go to the merch stall ruck...........Gary got my goodies for me :D :twisted:
Shame on you, come on man...get in there with your elbows!!! ;) lol...nah I don't blame you, it was bad enough about 15 minutes after the gig ended, gawd knows what it was like pre-concert
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Shame on you, come on man...get in there with your elbows!!! ;) lol...nah I don't blame you, it was bad enough about 15 minutes after the gig ended, gawd knows what it was like pre-concert
Sweaty!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I did not even go to the merch stall ruck...........Gary got my goodies for me :D :twisted:
Sweaty!
I thought you were downstairs? ;)
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75 wrote:

Because we got in before everybody else no need to fight I was the only one there :)
24db

Post by 24db »

Hyperboreauk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Because we got in before everybody else no need to fight I was the only one there :)
Ah, you were helping Colin's mate?
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

24db wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I did not even go to the merch stall ruck...........Gary got my goodies for me :D :twisted:
Yes he needed assitance getting upstairs :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Hyperboreauk wrote:
24db wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote: Because we got in before everybody else no need to fight I was the only one there :)
Yes he needed assitance getting upstairs :wink:
;)...I take it coming down was a tad easier...apart from carrying Colin's haul of merchandise ;)