+++ SHOP INNOVATION +++

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

+++ SHOP INNOVATION +++

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Folks,
Many of you were not satisfied at all with the fact that we only offered Paypal as payment method in our Eastgate shop.
That's why we attended to this matter now and took the occasion of the New Year to offer you CREDIT CARD payment as well
independently from Paypal. So you definitely will have more options to buy your favorite music. Just have a look here:

https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/shop/index.php

MORE CARDS WILL FOLLOW!

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
Last edited by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D I still prefer PAYPAL, but, this is a very welcome option, EB 8) :wink: :arrow:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

I prefer Paypal as well. Easiest way to pay, in my opinion.

But what I miss in the shop is cover scans with better resolution (bigger).
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

thanks Eastgate, I think I was one of the loudest shouters agaisnt paypal as they have been very bad for me, I welcome this very much. Thanks You ;-)
Jon

Post by Jon »

I guess Paypal is OK, but I have had problems with my Paypal password from time to time. Credit card is great, I guess.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I'm with you on this one Jon. I'm always forgetting my Paypal password. So for me credit card is better....

...but to be honest there's not much in it. I'm guessing there's more payment protection with a credit card.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Paypal is fine when everything is rosey but as soon as there is a problem, its shocking. I have had two accounts with them but never again. You can actually pay for things through paypal without being a member now so its not too bad. millions of people have had problems though, just check out

http://www.paypalsucks.com/
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Never had any bother using Paypal..when I was new to E bay I had to phone them for help making a payment and they were very supportive & helpful.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

How about an "EASTGATE" credit card or "E-Froese-Loans" :idea: :)