Happy New Ear 2012

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Happy New Ear 2012

Post by bigmoog »

before I engage in cork popping and plate spinning and rocket launching, the BM wishes all here, all there, and others... a very happy 1975, er 2012.

And to the Edgar and the Froesian sonic missile Orchestra : happy 2012 and see you at a concert

:D :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

TANGERINE DREAM wish all of you.......

THANK YOU ALL FOR LISTENING TO TD MUSIC IN 2011!!
2012 WILL BE ANOTHER GOOD YEAR FULL OF SOUNDS & CONCERTS!

Kind regards from EB, TD band & Eastgate Music Team
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I would like to wish Bianca,Edgar,Iris,Linda,Hoshiko,Thorsten,Bernhard and of course the Bigmoog and all TD friends a very happy and prosperous new year.

Here's to more magical TD moments in 2012...... all the best 8)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Wishing Mr Froese, Bianca, Tangerine Dream, EB, all the fans here and yes the mOOgster a Happy New Year 2012. CJ-a special wish for you and your family. I hope 2012 brings a better and healthy year for you & your family mate!

We are off to a good start here so far. The UAL mechanics contract vote passed yesterday and we begin the new year with a nice raise & bonus. I am hoping for another healthy year to survive 2012. And we have the Dream off to one of their biggest tours in years! I hope to see some of you at one or two of TD's gigs this year. I will be at the start of the tour in Budapest, but I am also hoping for a UK date. It would be nice to get back to see Edgar and company and all you mates for another fantastic evening of beer drinking and Dream music. Cheers to all and have a safe and healthy New Year!!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

TANGERINE DREAM wish all of you.......

THANK YOU ALL FOR LISTENING TO TD MUSIC IN 2011!!
2012 WILL BE ANOTHER GOOD YEAR FULL OF SOUNDS & CONCERTS!

Kind regards from EB, TD band & Eastgate Music Team
Can we start any wild speculation about Thee Mighty TD being pictured in front of the Eiffel Tower? :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Chris Monk wrote:Can we start any wild speculation about Thee Mighty TD being pictured in front of the Eiffel Tower? :wink:
Yes, we can... :lol:

Happy New Year to EB, the Eastgate team, all TD members and of course all TD fans ! :D
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I Wish Tangerine Dream a Happy New Year includes friends at the Tangerine Dream Forum too.

Wisher to you a Happy New Year for 2012.

From
LASERDISC DREAM :wink:

:!: :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TDludo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Can we start any wild speculation about Thee Mighty TD being pictured in front of the Eiffel Tower? :wink:

Happy New Year to EB, the Eastgate team, all TD members and of course all TD fans ! :D
OK. Here goes then:

TD are taking up a residency at the Moulin Rouge in 2012. TD and Can-can dancers; sounds good to me. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Chris Monk wrote:TD are taking up a residency at the Moulin Rouge in 2012. TD and Can-can dancers; sounds good to me. :wink:
Maybe even better than the "Jib Jab dance" ! :)
As long as Iris and Linda are dancing too... and Nicole Kidman could be a special guest ?? :lol:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:
TDludo wrote:

OK. Here goes then:

TD are taking up a residency at the Moulin Rouge in 2012. TD and Can-can dancers; sounds good to me. :wink:
I'm liking the concept of dancing wimmin'.............P.aris its is for me then :D

All the best to all Tangerine Dreamers for 2012............wherever you may be.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
TDludo wrote: Yes, we can... :lol:

OK. Here goes then:

I'm liking the concept of dancing wimmin'.............P.aris its is for me then :D

All the best to all Tangerine Dreamers for 2012............wherever you may be.
A surprise concert tonight (in a few hours) in front of the Eiffel Tower. Tangerine Dream live 2012 New Years Eve in Paris!!! Will be broadcasted live on the internet. Yippie!!!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!