Merry Christmas & Happy New Years!

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years!

Post by tdream4ever »

Wishing all the Dream Fans across this globe and universe a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. 2012 is looking to be a good year as far as TD music and concerts. I hope to see some of you at a gig or two across the pond or here in North America. Cheers!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

A very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2012 to all .... All the best :D :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Merry Christmas to all fans across the globe.
har

Post by har »

Well its Christmas Eve and I'm starting to feel a wee bit Christmassy now :wink:

Got some Harvey's Bristol Cream and some Stones Green Ginger Wine for mixing with some Carlsberg later tonight :P 8)

Hope everyone who posts here and who visits the site of the Mighty Dream, has a very merry Christmas.

All the best to everyone.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Happy Christmas to Tangerine Dream, all at Eastgate and all my friends on the forum.

Feeling very Christmassy now. Earlier on we took the lads out for a lovely stroll, baked some cakes and have just watched the Polar Express. We wrapped most presents last night so all we have to do now is sit back, relax and have a few drinks.

Hope everyone else has a great time.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

@all
Peter