ORDERING POSTERS!!

prophetfive
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

ORDERING POSTERS!!

Post by prophetfive »

Anyone out there NOT received a poster, ordered from Eastgate. So far I've had THREE posters go missing in the post, including an artwork from Bianca. Latest is the Edgar at the Zodiac Club 1968. Mysterious goings on at thee Royal 'not trustworthy' Mail. :cry: :arrow:
epsilon75

Re: ORDERING POSTERS!!

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote:Anyone out there NOT received a poster, ordered from Eastgate. So far I've had THREE posters go missing in the post, including an artwork from Bianca. Latest is the Edgar at the Zodiac Club 1968. Mysterious goings on at thee Royal 'not trustworthy' Mail. :cry: :arrow:
I have had (5) CD packages go amiss in the last couple of months. The latest loss was posted 1st class from the UK last Friday,a week on and zilch :x

It seems to be becoming a bigger problem,and when you see the story's in the daily paper's about postmen/lady's stealing the mail,it is hardly surprising.

Our postman said the local depot is in a big mess. The rounds have all been changed,and the postmen/lady's are struggling to finish their rounds,so a lot of it go's back to the depot,or simply disappear's :oops: :roll:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

Debs ordered a National Service medal for her Dad's birthday early October. Fortunately not to be delivered to him, because it was to be a surprise gift. We never received the medal, so, had to chase the company. A replacement has just been delivered, so now an Xmas gift. What is going on with the POST!!! :evil: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

the royal mail is being prepared for full break up/privatisation imo. the service has declined terribly over the past ten years. i regularly dont get post on time or never, that i know was sent. :oops:
...The wise.....are silent.....
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

I posted a dozen oatcakes to Milton Keynes on Thursday to a friend 1st class and a cost of £3:71 and still not arrived :!: :!: utter shite
The Stoke TDBA Division.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

the one good thing about the terrible service we get from the royal snail is that repossession orders, bailiff and court summons letters go strangely undelivered. :P :oops:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I had some FAX Cds go missing a few months ago. the problem in my area is that when I have my regular postman everything is really good, he usually comes the same sort of time every day and is very professional whenever he takes holiday Royal Mail use agency staff and thats where the problems start, they come at all sorts of different times and a lot of times I have come home and found my mail on the stairs outside including letters which are signed for...

A while back someone in my area found a bag of letters left outside a block of flats, it was in our local paper.

I always ask my postman when is he going on holiday so I dont order valuable stuff at that time

Its better if you can get the person your buying from to use a private company like HERMES or YODEL or even Parcel Force
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

pure shite, our post arrived just now at 13.55 and a letter i knew was sent two days ago locally first class aint here.

its an effin sad reflection of the state of our civilisation when the post is pretty much a day later that it should be. i blame blair, brown, cameron and the Queen :evil: afterall its the ROYAL mail :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Time to stop ordering anything from the start of December onward,that is when even more post go's missing. :oops: