epsilon75?

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

TangFanIRL wrote:Welcome back Epsi! We missed you! Good to see you here again! :)
Thank you Sir,very cordial of you :D
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

epsilon75 wrote:"epsilon75" is back!! Thank you to my friends for their concern and lovely messages,the music is the draw,and the music is what it is all about. :D
8)
har

Post by har »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:"epsilon75" is back!! Thank you to my friends for their concern and lovely messages,the music is the draw,and the music is what it is all about. :D
8)
Nice 1.

Give the BM, Timer and Mr K a shout :wink:

Welcome back :)
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Hello to CJ had to reset my password get back on see what's going on. :)
The Stoke TDBA Division.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

har wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
8)
Nice 1.

I very much wish this would happen,but it is down to the chaps themselves of course.

As fans you could not get better,and this place has and is missing them all very much. The guys have put a "huge" amount of time into this place,and they are a big piece in the forum jigsaw that is missing.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

epsilon75 wrote:
har wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: 8)
Nice 1.

I very much wish this would happen,but it is down to the chaps themselves of course.

As fans you could not get better,and this place has and is missing them all very much. The guys have put a "huge" amount of time into this place,and they are a big piece in the forum jigsaw that is missing.
Well said Colin :!: :!:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Good to have you back sir.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Welcome back ! :D 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TDludo wrote:
Welcome back ! :D 8)
Again I thank you all for your messages,I am humbled. Now all we need is the other guys back,they are sadly missed.
TD Eye

Post by TD Eye »

It is great to see you are back! Somehowe I knew it ... Warm regards from TD Eyewitness and myself!
Members and non-members only please.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TD Eye wrote:
It is great to see you are back! Somehowe I knew it ... Warm regards from TD Eyewitness and myself!
Thank you my TD friends. You are proof that there are wonderful people in the TD fan world..
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

epsilon75 wrote:Thank you my TD friends. You are proof that there are wonderful people in the TD fan world..
Good to see you back mate... :wink:

I don't post too much myself these days, but always check in regularly to have a read and see what's happening.
Be at one with the sequencing.....
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

HELLO CJ :D
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thanks guys,much appreciated... :D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

welcome back.