My wee Dog...Ben.

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

My wee Dog...Ben.

Post by sparrow »

He's nearly 13 and is starting to have health problems..he has to have his cojones removed and one of his eyes fixed..It'll cost a few bob but he's well worth it. He has his big op in a couple of weeks so fingers crossed..god bless you Ben.. :cry:
har

Post by har »

My rescued dog , Brodie, is also 13, and is in good health .............touch wood. Runs about like a mad 4 year old dug on the beach every day !

So all the best to Ben............... hope all goes well :!:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Ben has two large cysts on his prostate and seemingly removing his baws will help this...rather him than me but he is also a rescue dog and has a mad half hour every night after being fed.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I hope he's better soon sparrow.

We're a bit of a cat family here. We've got four of them. Puts me well down the pecking order. :roll:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Ben still has his bits but his eye still looks quite poorly..vet says to keep watching it and if it gets any worse to bring him in for an op.