Admin - Tshirt Request

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Admin - Tshirt Request

Post by cantosis »

I think The Gate Of Saturn cover would make a really good tshirt. A few other people have said the same....any chance of making this happen???

regards
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I'll second that. It'd make a great t-shirt.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Yes, good idea. I think I would buy that t-shirt... 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
hansx

Post by hansx »

Yep, good idea.
har

Post by har »

I want this T shirt 8)

:!:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Yes please :!: :)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Would also like to see this album design. But wrap around the shirt and the back cover for the back of the shirt. Kinda like a tie dye. But not really a tie dye shirt. The back cover of the album is just as cool. So you'll have the front cover on the front shirt as it stretches to the back of the shirt with the back cover of the album. Not just another square album cover on the front. Kind of like Iron maiden style shirts.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Would also like to see this album design. But wrap around the shirt and the back cover for the back of the shirt. Kinda like a tie dye. But not really a tie dye shirt. The back cover of the album is just as cool. So you'll have the front cover on the front shirt as it stretches to the back of the shirt with the back cover of the album. Not just another square album cover on the front. Kind of like Iron maiden style shirts.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

tdream4ever wrote:Would also like to see this album design. But wrap around the shirt and the back cover for the back of the shirt. Kinda like a tie dye. But not really a tie dye shirt. The back cover of the album is just as cool. So you'll have the front cover on the front shirt as it stretches to the back of the shirt with the back cover of the album. Not just another square album cover on the front. Kind of like Iron maiden style shirts.
I was thinking that would be a cool idea too !
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Kind of like Iron maiden style shirts.
It would be normal : this "Gate of Saturn" image really looks like an Iron Maiden cover ! 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

TDludo wrote:
It would be normal : this "Gate of Saturn" image really looks like an Iron Maiden cover ! 8)
I thought that too, when the cover was first posted on the website (the yellow version that is now the rear cover)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
TDludo wrote:
I thought that too, when the cover was first posted on the website (the yellow version that is now the rear cover)
When I get some time I will try and design (using the Saturn front/back album cover) and submit to one of the online t-shirt comp. Dont know how I'm gonna do the wrap-around design. But I'll give it a shot. :arrow: :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Is there any chance we could have an "official 2012 tour t/shirt" with the tour dates printed on the back :?: Would very much appreciate it and I should imagine it would prove popular :idea:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:Is there any chance we could have an "official 2012 tour t/shirt" with the tour dates printed on the back :?: Would very much appreciate it and I should imagine it would prove popular :idea:
it will need to be XXXL to account for the 16 + dates :shock: :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Is there any chance we could have an "official 2012 tour t/shirt" with the tour dates printed on the back :?: Would very much appreciate it and I should imagine it would prove popular :idea:
it will need to be XXXL to account for the 16 + dates :shock: :P
Will fit me perfectly then :)