R.I.Hell Osama Bin Laden

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

R.I.Hell Osama Bin Laden

Post by tdream4ever »

Finally after almost 10 years. I'm sure everybody is glad to see Osama finally resting in hell. I will be celebrating with a few pints. Good riddance. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Can we please have our troops back home now please!
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

This is wonderful news. Rot in Hell, Osama Bin Laden :D 8)
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Desert_Voyager wrote:This is wonderful news. Rot in Hell, Osama Bin Laden :D 8)
Good job he's going down there, otherwise ol' Henry Cooper would
get hold of him outside the Pearly Gates and kick his butt :lol:
Erik

Post by Erik »

finally, i forum that isn't being so damn cynical about this
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:This is wonderful news. Rot in Hell, Osama Bin Laden :D 8)
Good job he's going down there, otherwise ol' Henry Cooper would
get hold of him outside the Pearly Gates and kick his butt :lol:
:lol:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
zygote23

Post by zygote23 »

This has to be a Joke....no?

Dead.....Proof?

Total despot psycho? .....yep! Without a doubt but it saddens me to see so many celebrate another humans death with such glee.

America in Pakistan.....watch and learn folks.......if you cannot see what is coming you are in for one hell of a shock when the poop hits the fan.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

zygote23 wrote:This has to be a Joke....no?

Dead.....Proof?

Total despot psycho? .....yep! Without a doubt but it saddens me to see so many celebrate another humans death with such glee.

America in Pakistan.....watch and learn folks.......if you cannot see what is coming you are in for one hell of a shock when the poop hits the fan.

yeh I watched with a certain discomfort the way people were celebrating after his death, those sort of pictures will been seen all over the world and will just fuel anti american feeling even more.
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

Dead.....Proof?

It saddened me to see some of the gleeful dancing in certain parts of the world when the Twin Towers were hit, it is very sad that Osama Bin Laden was one of the most inhuman people ever to exist, and is sad to think that the people who need proof would critisise the U.S. if they released the video footage proof, obviously they don't care about what any one else thinks, just their own side :roll:
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Marakesh wrote:

Dead.....Proof?

It saddened me to see some of the gleeful dancing in certain parts of the world when the Twin Towers were hit, it is very sad that Osama Bin Laden was one of the most inhuman people ever to exist, and is sad to think that the people who need proof would critisise the U.S. if they released the video footage proof, obviously they don't care about what any one else thinks, just their own side :roll:

Dont forget about all the innocent people who have lost lives in the middle east because of western foreign policy.

Of course the celebrating that was done by the people we saw on western news channels after 9/11 aand 7/7 was not good but we should not gloat in the same manner, we should be better than that.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Well said Matt....nuff said..
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I've had a lot of trouble dealing with the news reports on Bin Laden's death. Whilst he was clearly an evil man it doesn't feel right celebrating the death of another human. Makes me feel very uncomfortable.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
redziller

Post by redziller »

Ideally I would have wanted him taken and trialled. But in what jurisdiction? And if it lead to more harm for what price? I didnt feel like celebrating but then if someone really does I don't think I have the right to tell them how to feel either.

nearly 7,000,000,000 of us here, and some lives are lost for the sake of a few $. Finally, I can't worry too much if OBL is executed for his crimes when 10 people a day die on UK roads.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
zygote23

Post by zygote23 »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... led-drones

Like I say ....the death of another human being is sad ....always sad. Just don't give me any heartfelt not good about poor U.S. or poor U.K. when they are flexing their 'power' around the globe and covering each others backs!

There is no glory in death....only darkness and a space where a life used to be!
Jon

Post by Jon »

Seems like a lot of americans need to read these words by M. L. King again:

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.