Big Moog

Birdnest
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Birdnest »

From my experience (as of about 10 minutes ago) there is only one bigmoog ... friend of the slightly twisted. He can not be properly cloned or whatnot without someone noticing!

Has this forum spawned an additional Birdnest too?

Birdnest (T) ... friend of the one and true bigmoog
Reality is an opinion
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

sparrow wrote:It's partly because of some of the above that this site has been vacated by too many decent members. I might join them if things don't pick up and all this pish is stopped.. :evil: :arrow:
Too right Sparrow, and my patience ran out a few months ago, sorry to say.
There are people here who were banned for good reason, posting under hidden identities, slowly blowing their cover.
I have no idea who Minimoog really is, but it sure as heck is not Bigmoog.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Chris Monk wrote:Well now that the weather's getting warmer maybe Minimoog will return to being BigMoog. Cold weather has that effect on men. :wink:
Hope I've not been fanning the flames with the above comment. If either BM or Minimoog are offended I apologise. I was really just trying to lighten the tone a little.

Have to say that the last few months have been a bit of an up-hill struggle. It's a real shame that so many of the regular forum members have decided to stop posting. I really miss their contribution, be it Andy's encyclopaedic knowledge of all things TD, BM's side-splitting humour, CJ's unswerving loyalty to the mighty Dream, etc, etc, All of whom have been more than friendly despite not knowing me from Adam.

A bit like sparrow I will have to seriously consider my future contributions to this forum.

It used to be such a great place to be.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Yes... let's hope things will improve here ! :?
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Minimoog

Post by Minimoog »

Chris Monk wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Well now that the weather's getting warmer maybe Minimoog will return to being BigMoog. Cold weather has that effect on men. :wink:
Hope I've not been fanning the flames with the above comment. If either BM or Minimoog are offended I apologise. I was really just trying to lighten the tone a little.

Have to say that the last few months have been a bit of an up-hill struggle. It's a real shame that so many of the regular forum members have decided to stop posting. I really miss their contribution, be it Andy's encyclopaedic knowledge of all things TD, BM's side-splitting humour, CJ's unswerving loyalty to the mighty Dream, etc, etc, All of whom have been more than friendly despite not knowing me from Adam.

A bit like sparrow I will have to seriously consider my future contributions to this forum.

No offence taken Chris.

I would like to make clear to admin and member's here that I (minimoog) am not or have absolutely no connection with the member known as (bigmoog).

I have had no argument or cross words with (bigmoog) and have no intention in doing so.

As Chris has said,it is a very unfortunate that (bigmoog) and other well known member's have refrained from posting here,they are sadly missed.

thanks for your understanding

minimoog.
The coward only threatens when he is safe.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

billythefish wrote:
sparrow wrote:It's partly because of some of the above that this site has been vacated by too many decent members. I might join them if things don't pick up and all this pish is stopped.. :evil: :arrow:
Too right Sparrow, and my patience ran out a few months ago, sorry to say.
There are people here who were banned for good reason, posting under hidden identities, slowly blowing their cover.
I have no idea who Minimoog really is, but it sure as heck is not Bigmoog.
Crumbs, I'm sooo out of touch. I didn't even realise! :oops:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:

Only posting to say I strongly agree with this.................and also cheers to the few posters, for keeping this place worth logging onto for the past few months, especially yourself Chris.

Really disappointed with whats happened on here, can't understand it.

:(

Over and out.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Oh, why is it getting all so serious. This site is allways fun. I like to be here.
I really don't know if people are banned here or for what reasons. But I hope that everyone who left will return and make this forum worthwile.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Am I allowed to ask who was banned?
hansx

Post by hansx »

GlynRichards wrote:Am I allowed to ask who was banned?
concerning to me, you are. But if you will get an answer? Guess not.
I don't know anyway.
Marc M

Post by Marc M »

Oh, now, what's happened here ?
I started this topic just because BigMoog seems a nice man and I liked his posts and now there seem to be some completely contradictory e-mails, strange allusions, innuendos that I cannot understand, etc.
I never liked pseudonyms, that is why I've always used the same one which is very simple everywhere in the few forums and yahoo lists that I've been subscribing to : my real first name and the first letter of my real last name - if I can.
Anyway, now we see enigmatic e-mails, etc.
Can't anybody explain please ? It's better not to say anything than this labyrinth of absconse posts.
Marc
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

What Happen to BM? :?:

:!: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

without prejudice

These are the facts:

(I do not speak for the other regular posters who have stopped posting)

1: I am registered here as bigmoog, since 2006.

2: I have only one account here, always have

3: I only post as bigmoog

I refrained from posting here for a number of reasons, two of which are:

1: The constant, daily registration of spammers, bots etc, and members here posting under multiple accounts which has continued unchecked by admin. The total registered membership is more than 40,000 with around 500 being legitimate td fans. I find it sad that this has not been addressed-it cant be long before the forum is hacked.

2: I got bored with daily posting....burn out

It would be clear to anyone with even an I.Q of a turnip, that 'minimoog', whoever it is, is not me. 'minimoog' has been previously 'identified' as being some other member here. Incorrectly i expect.

I read through this thread shaking my head. some silly posts here methinks. Oh well. the internet :?

I might continue to post here again, i may not.

As a fan since c1972 its hard not to be involved.

PS: I will be at the Lowry concert and will be holding a meet and greet. :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

bigmoog wrote:without prejudice

These are the facts:

(I do not speak for the other regular posters who have stopped posting)

1: I am registered here as bigmoog, since 2006.

2: I have only one account here, always have

3: I only post as bigmoog

I refrained from posting here for a number of reasons, two of which are:

1: The constant, daily registration of spammers, bots etc, which has continued unchecked by admin. The total registered membership is more than 40,000 with around 500 being legitimate td fans. I find it sad that this has not been addressed-it cant be long before the forum is hacked.

2: I got bored with daily posting....burn out

It would be clear to anyone with even an I.Q of a turnip, that 'minimoog', whoever it is, is not me. 'minimoog' has been previously 'identified' as being some other member here. Incorrectly i expect.

I read through this thread shaking my head. some silly posts here methinks. Oh well. the internet :?

I might continue to post here again, i may not.

As a fan since c1972 its hard not to be involved.

PS: I will be at the Lowry concert and will be holding a meet and greet. :D
It's a shame that we've seemingly lost a large portion of the loyal TD formum users here. I for one feel that BM was (and still is) one of the key members and cornerstones that kept this forum what it is (and possibly was!). Only now that I think about it do I miss the 'old regulars'. You guys (and gals), know who you are.

I only dip in now and then (and at work I can't go 'elsewhere' due to blockages) but it doesn't seem to have the same 'vibe' anymore, and that's not meant with any disrespect to the current crop of forum users. It just 'feels' different. :(

Maybe, if the admin can sort out the spam-bot registrations that'd be a start. :)
Marc M

Post by Marc M »

I noticed the huge number of unreal registered users.... But it seems there's no spam at all on the board, which really amazes me, by the way ! Maybe Einstein's Barber did something against this.
So, anyway, as long as it's this way, it doesn't cause any problem, does it ?
Well, leave it... I'm glad to chat with some TD fans of any age here. I'm glad to be able to. I registered ages ago but didn't have the time to follow the forum before (and still cannot keep myself up to date so well) so I didn't feel the difference with those "days of long ago"....