Big Moog

Marc M
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Big Moog

Post by Marc M »

Has anybody heard of BigMoog lately ? I am sometimes lurking for slightly long periods (I must work sometimes !), but I haven't read anything from him in 3 months.... and he was one of the most active members.
Marc
Minimoog

Re: Big Moog

Post by Minimoog »

Marc M wrote:Has anybody heard of BigMoog lately ? I am sometimes lurking for slightly long periods (I must work sometimes !), but I haven't read anything from him in 3 months.... and he was one of the most active members.
Marc
bigmoog is alive and well. like other prominent members he has refrained from posting for various reasons. :)
The coward only threatens when he is safe.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I can confirm BM is alive and well and still on top form.
Marc M

Post by Marc M »

Ah ! Good, thank you. I like his posts and he's always nice and often funny. Rare to see somebody like me who manages to like every period of TD....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:I can confirm BM is alive and well and still on top form.
He certainly is....

...and the worlds a brighter place for it.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
hansx

Post by hansx »

Wish that he and the others will return to here. What is this forum without the important share of those guys. :(
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

hansx wrote:Wish that he and the others will return to here. What is this forum without the important share of those guys. :(
Agree............... :cry:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Minimoog wrote:
Marc M wrote:Has anybody heard of BigMoog lately ? I am sometimes lurking for slightly long periods (I must work sometimes !), but I haven't read anything from him in 3 months.... and he was one of the most active members.
Marc
bigmoog is alive and well. like other prominent members he has refrained from posting for various reasons. :)
No, unlike some other prominent members he has refrained from posting here as 'BigMoog' as he is posting here as 'Minimoog' instead :cry:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Minimoog wrote:
Marc
No, unlike some other prominent members he has refrained from posting here as 'BigMoog' as he is posting here as 'Minimoog' instead :cry:
I guess you know about multiple usernames more than most
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

cantosis wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
Minimoog wrote: bigmoog is alive and well. like other prominent members he has refrained from posting for various reasons. :)
I guess you forgot there are two sides to every story.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: No, unlike some other prominent members he has refrained from posting here as 'BigMoog' as he is posting here as 'Minimoog' instead :cry:

oh yeh that phil collins reference
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

cantosis wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
cantosis wrote: I guess you know about multiple usernames more than most

oh yeh that phil collins reference
Oh yes, that Phil Collins reference.
Minimoog

Post by Minimoog »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Minimoog wrote:
Marc
:lol: :roll: :oops:
The coward only threatens when he is safe.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Well now that the weather's getting warmer maybe Minimoog will return to being BigMoog. Cold weather has that effect on men. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

It's partly because of some of the above that this site has been vacated by too many decent members. I might join them if things don't pick up and all this pish is stopped.. :evil: :arrow: