Holidaying in Tenerife

TangFanIRL
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Holidaying in Tenerife

Post by TangFanIRL »

Hi gang,

Recently I jumped the gun and booked non-refundable flights to Tenerife at the end of March (just a few weeks away). I was just wondering if anybody here has been to Tenerife in recent years for a normal holiday and if they could recommend some things to do there or even places to stay. Feel free to comment here as I'm sure this thread will be useful for others going to Tenerife in June. I'm wondering if there are good day trips, e.g. to Mt Teide etc. available. Any details or recommendations of where to stay (e.g. info on nice towns/hotels and not so nice towns/hotels...) and what to do would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Conrad
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Hi Mate yes there is lots to do on Tenerife... Mount Teidi spains biggest volcano an interesting tour to kill an afternoon. Loro park on the the north of the island with its exoctic wildlife park .... you'll also find the north so different from the South . Theres the Clash of the Titans tour , The histroical centre of Laguna, plenty of Lesiure parks & National parks to visit like the Mount Teidi one ( Mike Oldfield) .There is a market on Saturday Boat trips are easily taken from Santa Cruz.... Check out this : Things to do in Tenerife in March !!! good reading mate

Geoff ( ElectroCelt) :wink: :D :) :!: 8)
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Taximan431 wrote:Hi Mate yes there is lots to do on Tenerife... Mount Teidi spains biggest volcano an interesting tour to kill an afternoon. Loro park on the the north of the island with its exoctic wildlife park .... you'll also find the north so different from the South . Theres the Clash of the Titans tour , The histroical centre of Laguna, plenty of Lesiure parks & National parks to visit like the Mount Teidi one ( Mike Oldfield) .There is a market on Saturday Boat trips are easily taken from Santa Cruz.... Check out this : Things to do in Tenerife in March !!! good reading mate

Geoff ( ElectroCelt) :wink: :D :) :!: 8)
Thanks Geoff, I'll google that. Where would you recommend to stay please? I have nothing booked. I suppose Tommy will want to go fishing!!!! ;-)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Sadly not. Been to Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and Fuerteventura but not Tenerife. :roll:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Main area is Playa del americas in the south of the island which in turn is close to night life & Restruants bars etc ...

try this link : http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1 ... lands.html

Los Cristanios is where we left from to go to La Gomera for the ricochet Gathering a few years back ... but along this coast is tons of Hotels that at the doorstep to everything ....
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Taximan431 wrote:Main area is Playa del americas in the south of the island which in turn is close to night life & Restruants bars etc ...

try this link : http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1 ... lands.html

Los Cristanios is where we left from to go to La Gomera for the ricochet Gathering a few years back ... but along this coast is tons of Hotels that at the doorstep to everything ....
Thanks Geoff.