Books

mikewp
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Books

Post by mikewp »

xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

Half way through "Bloodline" by F Paul Wilson this is the 11th book in the "Repairman Jack" series.
I discovered these books having read "The Keep" by the same author after having watched the movie and
been left wanting more.
Repairman Jack is centered around the story told in "The Keep" but brought into the modern day.
Each book has its own story with an underlying "Bigger" storyline continued through the series based around the fight against the
Evil force released from the Keep!
With fifteen books in total its quite a long haul but well worth it IMHO I now can't put it down as I'm eager to find out
the conclusion.

With the obvious TD connection it had to be read but I must say I would highly recommend this series of books.

With Kindle downloads from Amazon just £2.62 it isn't too expensive either
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I bought another booklet of GTAV Guide Book I spell some water on the book it had water damage on The book.
genesis1964

Post by genesis1964 »

ant

Post by ant »

:) Future Days: Krautrock and the Building of Modern Germany by David Stubbs. Hopefully should receive this this coming thursday. Looks very interesting. :)
Biggus Dickus