Marilyn RIP

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Marilyn RIP

Post by timer »

On behalf of Doug,

It is with immense sadness that I have to inform of our friend Marilyn's passing, last Saturday.

I am sure that this will come a huge shock to the TD community, and to all that had the absolute pleasure in sharing some time with her during recent TD concerts and fan pre meets.

It was always an absolute delight to be in hers and Doug's company , and despite illness Her radiance always shone through.

Our thoughts are with Doug and family at this extremely difficult time.

Last edited by timer on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

What a shock, such sad news.

Marcia and Myself, would like to send Doug and family our sincere condolences and love. We had a nice meeting with Doug and Marilyn at the RAH pregig meet, we will treasure these wonderful memories.

Doug, my love to you, may Marilyn rest peacefully and her wonderful smile will live with us always.

love, Jon and Marci

XX
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Dreadfully sad news,myself & Julie are deeply shocked.

Just 3 weeks ago we said our goodbyes with a final hug to both Doug & Marilyn.

I have been lucky enough to spend time in the company of both on several occasions during TD concerts,and the show in Loreley sticks in the mind as one of my favorites.

We sat outside our hotel chatting away on the banks of the rhine until 3am in the morning and it was a special time in the company of wonderful human beings as it always was.

It is times like this when we realise how fragile life can be,i send Doug and his family our deepest condolences at this very sad time,Marilyn will be very sadly missed by all that were lucky enough to meet her.

R-I-P to a very special lady,we really are choked.
Last edited by epsilon75 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

My deepest condolences to Doug and family.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
24db

Post by 24db »

Dreadful and totally shocking news Tim. I really couldn't believe it when I heard about Marilyn this morning.

I'd like to send Doug & his family all my very best wishes and to let him know that we're thinking of him. Take care

love andy and nickie
Last edited by 24db on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

What sad and dreadful news.

My thoughts are with you in these hard times Doug.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

My condolences to Doug and family
Jollyhawker

Post by Jollyhawker »

Oh my god! Doug I'm so sorry to hear of this really sad news! Marilyn was the salt of the Earth and although I only knew her through TD I will always remember her beautiful warmth and friendship especially at the Loreley festival and recently at the Royal Albert Hall! Take care mate and see you soon!
Neil.
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

OMG just seen this and can't believe it and shocked. It's really upset me. My thoughts are with Doug and family at this sad time. I'm glad had the pleasure of meeting Marilyn the in the pub on the pre Gig meet. :cry:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

I just heard this extremely sad news. My deepest sympathies go to Doug, and both their families. Our thoughts are with you at this very tough time. It was great to have met you both at the fan meets in the Blackbird in Earl's Court and in the nearby hotel where we all stayed. Those memories are even more special today following this sad news. May she Rest In Peace.  
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

My deepest Sympathy with Doug & all your family ... this is a shock to hear as Marilyn was such a lovely person & filled with good spirit you will be sadly missed from all the fan meets & that you will be so dearly remembered

Geoff
dreamerofdreams

Post by dreamerofdreams »

Never had the chance to meet her, but my thoughts are with you at this time. So sorry to hear this news.
No trees were harmed in the creation of this post but several trillion electrons were slightly inconvenienced.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

This is shocking news, Marilyn was such a warm friendly person I have fond memories of spending time with Marilyn & Doug in Berlin last year, My deepest sympathies Go to Doug and family at this very sad time.

Gary
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

:(

My condolences to Doug and his family
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

We met for the first time at the 'Blackbird' fanmeet. What a lovely and courageous lady , who will be sadly missed. Debs and I extend our deepest sympathies to her family and of course to Doug. You are in our thoughts at this sad time.