Marilyn RIP

Froesesque
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Froesesque »

Hi Doug,

I Never met yourself or your wife, as I have been away from the TD fold for some time. But my sympathies and condolences go to you all the same.

Greatest respects.

Tim.
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

Many thanks for your kind thoughts, Tim.

Doug
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

MichaelH wrote:Hello - I'm Michael, brother of Marilyn and i have just come across this and i would just like to say on behalf or our family how touched we were to read your kind words about 'our Marilyn', it brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes.
She is very much missed.
Thank you all again.
Michael
Hi Micheal

Marilyn was a wonderful lady.I was lucky enough to enjoy her company on many occasions,a "real diamond" as they say.

I remember one particular night when Doug,Marilyn,myself and some other friends were sat outside our hotel on the banks of the Rhine laughing and joking until the small hours,I will always remember that.

All the best

CJ
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

A lovely tribute to her from the band. was Cool at Heart her favourite TD track Doug?
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

Actually her favourite tracks were from Madcaps.: probably the best were "Astrophel and Stella", and quaintly "Lake of Pontchartrain". She also had a penchant for Tyrrany of Beauty and anything at all involving Iris. A woman thing, I guess.
But best of all, it was the companionship and warmth of the TD Army.
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

Doug and Marilyn wrote:Actually her favourite tracks were from Madcaps.: probably the best were "Astrophel and Stella", and quaintly "Lake of Pontchartrain". She also had a penchant for Tyrrany of Beauty and anything at all involving Iris. A woman thing, I guess.
But best of all, it was the companionship and warmth of the TD Army.
Astrophel and Stella is a stunna - fave track of mine too. I haven't heard Tyranny of Beauty all the way through but I'm told it's a good one :D
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Froesesque wrote:A lovely tribute to her from the band. was Cool at Heart her favourite TD track Doug?
Cool at Heart was the perfect track, it captured the mood perfectly. Can't have been many dry eyes in the house.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda